pierce

Nat-"so, the question is, who at S.H.E.I.L.D. could launch a domestic missile strike?"
Natalie-"pierce"

They all looked at Natalie

Natalie-"what?"

Nat sits down trying to not get close to Natalie because she know she doesn't want her near her.

Nat-"who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world"
Steve-"but he's not working alone, Zolas algorithm was on the lemurian star"
Nat-"so was jasper sitwell."
Steve-"so, the real question is, how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.E.I.L.D. officer in broad daylight?"

Sam walks over to Steve Golding a file and gave him the file

Sam-"the awnser is, you dont"
Steve-"whats this?"
Sam-"call it,..resume"
Nat-"is this backhmala?The Khalid Kandil mission that was you? You didn't say he was a pararedcure"
Steve-"is this Riley?"
Sam-"yeah."
Nat-"i heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPG'S. What did you use?. A stealth chute?"
Sam-"no, these"
Steve-"I thought you said you were a pilot?"
Sam-"I never said pilot."
Steve-"i can't ask you to do this, Sam you got out for a good reason."
Sam-"Dude, captain america needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in."
Steve-"where can we get our hands on one of these things?"
Sam-"The last oneis at Fort meade behind 3 guarded gates and a 12 inch steel wall."
Steve-"Shouldn't be a problem"

They all went looking for sitwell.