zero

Throwing his tired and sweaty body on his large bed. wooyoung was breathing heavily as he just finished decorating the last corner in his new room. His sister Somi and him moved to Seoul to live together as soon as wooyoung turned eighteen years old and left their parents in Busan.

Even tho the siblings had a hard time convincing their parents to move in together, they finally accepted the idea of their children living really far away from them. since Somi, the older in two is in the beginning of her twenties and wooyoung just had his eighteenth birthday.

"woo, wake your lazy ass up!" Wooyoung heard his sister knock multiple of times on his door.

"What now?!" He walked opening the door roughly revealing his sister who had a smile on her face "why are you so hyped?"

"I was talking to my boyfriend." She spoke, the excitement in her voice.

wooyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance, all his sister talk about is her boyfriend. Literally 24/7, and he is the main reason why they moved to Seoul "Somi, he is your online boyfriend and you don't even know his real name."

"you don't have to be mean, kid." She scoffed, now patting her brother's fluffy hair making him whin. "Stop treating me like a kid." He whisper-yelled, moving away from his sister.

"Do you want me to show you a picture of him?" She spoke, pulling her phone out and opened the gallery.

"No thanks, I don't wanna have nightmares." He said, mockingly.

"Exucse me? Satan is so hot. I don't date ugly mfs."

"Bruh, who would even use Satan as their username. Your boyfriend is cringe sis." wooyoung mocked again "now please let me sleep, I'm so tired." The younger pushed his sister softly outside of his room without hearing her answer as he quickly threw himself on his bed, and didn't even change to pajamas.

Next morning

7:30 am

"Fuck you Satan." Was the first thing wooyoung said when he woke up. In his old School, the day use to start on 9am and now it's 8am so he lost one hour sleep and it's all because of his sister and her online boyfriend.

"Finally, you're awake." She commented as she put the bottle of juice on the dinning table.

"That looks delicious." Wooyoung ran as soon as he saw the amount of food they're having for breakfast.

"It's your first day so I want you to have a good energy."

"Thank you sis, you're so caring."

Wooyoung and Somi were done eating, now the sister walked to put the dishes in the sink "I'm going to university now. Make new friends and drop the attitude of yours." She spoke, making sure to make it sound like a warning in the end of her sentence.

"What attitude?" Wooyoung answered, playing dumb "don't act like you don't know bro." She took her pulse and phone and walked towards the door "don't forget to close the door wooyoung. The bus is almost here." Somi finished, now waving at her brother.

"Don't worry." Few minutes later and wooyoung heard the bus stop right in front of the door so he took his backpack and then walked out, making sure to lock the door behind him.

-

New book <3.

A short chapter just to make the story more clear.