eight

"wooyoung?" somi called out from outside of the room.

"fuck, not now." San complained, stopping his actions right away.

"n-no don't s-stop, please." wooyoung cried in pleasure, holding san's hand by the wrist to put it back on his penis.

"wooyoung, are you fucking aware that somi is litteraly in front of the door?!" The older whisper-yelled, shocked at the younger's unusual behavior but also proud for finally dominating him.

"p-please sannie, it f-feels good." the younger begged, the nickname making san's mind go crazy.

"wooyoung, open the door." somi called again, knocking and hitting on the door once more-but harder than before.

"are you that much of a whore wooyoung?" the older smirked "crying stupidly while your sister is calling for you, uh?!"

"ngh- i w-want to..." wooyoung moaned looking at San with such a seductive view-eyes shinning from the pleasure and the amazing first experience he is receiving.

"fuck." the older fastened up his pace, playing with the younger's dick, especially when wooyoung innocently pointed down at his tiny penis while finishing his previous phrase.

"wooyoung, what the hell is happening there?" somi screamed, she was hearing weird noises coming out of her brother's room, and what made her even more concerned her that little woo never replied to her.

so she decided to just barge into the room, and not wait for an answer anymore.

"cum baby." san stated, voice rough and hot, whispering into wooyoung's ear enough to send him to euphoria. "hurry up, princess."

"san-ah~" the younger cried, loving how would San call him such pretty names that would make him orgasm instantly.

"what the hell are you doing here?" The girl interrogated, perplexed and also shocked that San is in wooyoung's room.

satan was already fast enough to clean his hand from wooyoung's cum on his skirt, and the younger just threw himself under the blanket pretending to be asleep.

"i thought it was the bathroom.." the older stated, managing to act cold and trustable, nothing on his face making it seem like he was jacking off his girlfriend's little brother.

"obviously, it is not." still suspecting something, somi looked around the room only to spot a sleeping wooyoung.

but it still felt strange for her, cause she already showed him the bathroom's location.

san's memory can't be that bad, right?

"show me where's the bathroom." he commented, leaving the room followed by his girlfriend.

.

"no, no, what did i do?" wooyoung whispered to himself, his voice trembling with regret as he recalled the events of the previous night. his best friend, yeosang, looked at him with concern, trying to comfort him.

"he is my sister's boyfriend, not mine," he continued, his mind haunted by the betrayal he had unknowingly committed. his heart ached with guilt, as she never intended for things to take such a dark turn.

"shit, wooyoung, he obviously wants you, not her," sangie interjected, his voice firm but empathetic.

"no, Sangie, he's a player." wooyoung defended, his eyes narrowing with skepticism. "he wasn't drunk, he was completely sober when it all happened."

sangie's expression softened, but he wasn't ready to let wooyoung off the hook. "but you begged him to keep going, though." he said gently, wanting his friend to acknowledge his own role in the situation.