one

Wooyoung sighned, as soon as he walked into his new school.
Thinking about how to make new friends or more importantly how would everyone treat him since he wears skirts, uses nails polish and make up.

He soon stopped walking, murmuring some positive phrases to cheer himself up before entering the principal's office.
"Jung wooyoung, right?" The older asked while sitting on his leather chair.

"Yes, s-sir." Wooyoung stuttered, sweat trickling from his forehead.

"Here's your schedule, Jung." The student bowed to the principal as he took the paper from the him and walked out to search for his first class.

.

"Fuck this shit." Wooyoung scoffed, he spent almost ten minutes looking for the class 'a-1' "I think I have to ask someone for help." He looked around scanning every human being, judging them by their looks.

Until he saw a boy wearing a black plaid skirt. He had brown hair, from rich caramels to the deep earthy hues, is beautiful in every light. His eyes were the shade of acorns, same color as his hair. The boy was so beautiful that it brings smiles to everyone's face.

He was holding a guy's hand whom wooyoung guessed that he was his boyfriend so he walked towards them. Reminding himself to not stutter when he asks them the question. Which he failed in doing it.

Sure wooyoung has a sassy attitude around people but he promised himself to not pull that side of him, not today at least. Not in his first day, he needs to make friends not enemies.

"Uhh h-hey." The blonde spoke, cursing at himself after the useless tries of not sounding nervous. The couple turned to look at him, a smile tugged at the brunette's lips as soon as he saw a flush of colour warming wooyoung's cheeks.

"I'm new here, and I'm having a problem trying to find my class. Can you please help me?" Wooyoung asked, voice cracking and tight.

"Sure, where's your first class?" The boy questioned, fixing and pulling down his dark skirt "a-1" wooyoung answered making the latter chuckle at his dumbness "why are you laughing?" The blonde male asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's literally infront of you." The other laughed, pointing at the classroom, behind wooyoung making him hit his head and bite his lips "I must be blind." The blonde joked, making the couple laugh.

"What's your name, by the way?" The student spoke with a smile "I'm wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung."

"Nice to meet you wooyoung. I'm Yeosang and this is my boyfriend, jongho." The brunette commented, shaking wooyoung's hand.

"Hi." Jongho finally spoke, wrapping his hands around Yeosang's waist, pulling him closer to his chest. Wooyoung didn't understand the use of his action, so he just ignored it and walked with the couple to their first class.

Yeosang and wooyoung talked about a lot of this, waiting for the teacher to come. Wooyoung told him that he liked wearing skirts too but he couldn't do it in his first day before checking the school first, he wouldn't accept getting bullied with his huge ego anyways.

The duo promised each other to exchange skirts sometimes or go shopping for some together.

.

"Good for nothing." He mocked, throwing messily a good amount of money on the bed.

The prostitute gave zero fucks about the other's disrespecting comment and eagerly started picking up the money from the bed.

"Behaving like a toy for people to play with." The guy sneered, speaking in a contemptuous manner. "Get the fuck out." He commanded, wiping the rest of the cum from his stomach.

The other person picked up his clothes slowly and left without saying a word, but giving San a hating gaze before walking out and closing the door. Cursing at him and at how unfair life is. Poor people has to be controlled by rich ones. For living.

"Choi San, I've been looking for you everywhere and you're here fucking a prostitute?" Seonghwa, his close friend yelled, eyes filled with rage.

"The fuck you're screaming for?" San yelled back at him. "Mark is calling. He said it's urgent." Seonghwa informed him after he calmed down a little bit.

"What does he want?" San asked, taking the phone from Seonghwa. "I have no idea." He shrugged letting go of the object.

"What do you want, quickly I have something to do." San's voice was rough, sounding as if he has a sore throat.

"What can you possibly do except fucking all day, Choi?" Mark mocked and San could sense the other's sneer from the phone.

"Say it before I hung up."

"Sure." He rolled his eyes, stopping immediately from making the other angry, not wanting to waste an opportunity like this. "I got what you want, when do you wanna meet?"

"Tonight, eleven PM. And don't make up any excuses." Mark couldn't even deny or agree as San ended the call instantly "huge ego." The guy spoke, in a mocking manner. Throwing the phone somewhere in the room.

"So, what did he say?" Seonghwa spoke as soon as San left the room that is filled with cum and sex scent. "We're gonna meet up later. Get everyone ready." The younger commanded, giving the phone back to the older.

They both walked down the stairs going back to the main room, the club. San smirked as he saw the sweaty bodies moved in sync on the dancing floor.

"It's pretty crowded today." The brown haired male noticed as he sat down and ordered a drink.

"It happens everytime you're here." Seonghwa answerd, and he didn't lie tho. Everytime, once San steps in the building everyone would go crazy for him.

He watched as the prostitutes clinged to the rich persons in order to get money from them. Few seconds later, he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, he took out and rolled his eyes once he saw the caller's ID 'barbie'.

"Hi baby." San switched his tone to a sweeter one totally different from the other, the definition of two faced person.

"Hey babe." Barbie, aka somi answered with a tone similar to his but hers at least was a lot more sincere "what are you doing?" She asked again, noticing the few seconds of awkward silence not wanting it to last longer.

"Sleeping." He lied, hoping that the girl would panic and end the call. And whatever he wants he gets.

Somi panicked and kept apologizing multiple of times while San sat there listening to her dramatic scenario and wanting just go back home and wait for Mark's call.

He thanked God as soon as somi hung up and put his phone back in his pocket lazily like a slob.

"Such a pure heart, deserves better but it's fun to be an asshole." San whispered to himself, walking to his brand new Ferrari.

.

Sorry, I have exams </3.