two

"Wooyoung! You should come with us!" Yeosang exclaimed, screaming cheerfully making everyone look at them.

Currently, Yeosang and Wooyoung went out to the school's garden since it's their free period waiting for the rest of their friends to come. Wooyoung haven't met them yet, he spent the half of the day hanging out with Yeosang.

"Where? And what do you mean with us?" Wooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow in the last part.

"Every year, for the first day of school, my friends and I would throw a party." He paused, catching his breath before speaking again "you'll meet them soon and yeah the party is private. And with private I mean there's only us and their boyfriends."

Wooyoung's smile flickered across his face like a hologram. His first day is going fine, fine as hell for now. They boy just met the prettiest and nicest human alive and plus he invited him to their private party.

The duo looked at the group that was walking to their direction. Yeosang smiled and went running to hug his boyfriend.

"Boys, I want to introduce you to my new friend." Yeosang spoke, holding jongho's hand while walking back to his previous spot.

"Hi. I'm wooyoung." Wooyoung waved, a brilliant smile tugged at his plump lips.

"This is yunho, mingi, the short one is hongjoong-ouch." He stopped earning a slight hit on his arm from hongjoong. "And you already know Jongho."

"Do you have a lover woo?" The tallest one, mingi asked.

"No."

"Oh really?" He Dared.

"Mingi stop asking him he already said no." Yeosang looked enquiringly at mingi, who shrugged his shoulders.

.

"You're like an angel woo, so I think a white skirt would look good on you." Yeosang spoke, switching between looking at wooyoung and the multiple skirts he's holding. "plus you have blonde hair. It will suit you even better."

"T-thanks." Wooyoung stuttered, hiding his face in his tiny hands. "Shoud I go wear it now?" He asked, taking the fabric from his friend.

"Yeah, the rest would be here soon." Yeosang beamed, he also took his clothes and went to change in the bathroom.

.

(wooyoung's outfit, except he's blonde).

(Whoever made this fanart, marry me right now!)

.

"Get your lazy ass up, Choi." Seonghwa barged into San's shadowy bedroom, rage slowly taking over him.

"Hwa, what kind of behavior is this?!" The other yelled, now getting up from his queen sized bed.

"Choi San, don't yell. You have no rights."