seven

wooyoung looked at his reflection in the mirror, liking the new look of himself. Black plaid skirt with a fishnet tights. he held his phone, taking a picture of his fashionable outfit to show it to his friend yeosang.

wooyoung jumped from his previous spot, hearing the front door opening, knowing that his sister is finally home without having an idea that she brought a precious guest.

"somi!!" wooyoung enthused, but quickly his smile disappeared and the excitment in his voice changed to a rather calm and surprised one.

his breathing changed unsteady. time seeming to slow down. not being able to comprehend what he's seeing. his savior, his first kiss, is his sister's boyfriend. so, this is satan?

"say hi to my boyfriend, woo." his sister mouthed egoically, gritting her teeth on the word 'boyfriend'. her tone seemed to change, wooyoung looked dumbfounded. there was a lot of strange things happening at the same time.

"san, wait for me here." the girl commented, walking out of the room, leaving san and her brother alone in the living room.

wooyoung's memory blurred at the name. now finally remembering that he heard it somewhere before. "see, you've always knew my name, but you just have a memory like a sieve." san uttered.

"why did you kiss me san?" wooyoung questioned, avoiding the eye contact, his voice serious.

"don't act like you didn't like it, kitten." the older stated. wooyoung gulped at the pet name that san just gave him, and there he is, having that stupid smirk tugged at his lips again.

san walked closer to wooyoung who took few steps back 'til he hit the wall behind him. "d-don't call me that." the younger stutterd, he managed to act like he didnt like it, but the butterflies he felt in his stomach says otherwise.

"my little kitten." san phrased, calling the younger by the same pet name again, he moved closer, placing his two hands on the wall, caging wooyoung's tiny body between his well-built one.

"skirts were made for you." commented the older, now sliding one of his hands to play with the younger's black fabric. wooyoung got mixed feelings, not knowing if he should push san away before his sister catch them in such an intimate pose. or thank him for complementing him since he had always liked people who would praise him for wearing 'feminine' clothes.

"san-" wooyoung let out a low gasp, feeling san's soft pair of lips licking his neck. "s-stop san." he cried out, loving the feeling of the older's teeth marking his neck. but the thought of somi might come in any second by now made him want to stop all of this.

san pulled the younger's body closer to his, and that's when wooyoung felt san's clothed dick brushing against his. satan moved to nip and suck at the boy neck even harsher than before, making the smaller squirm and shake under him.

wooyoung panted, shutting his eyes when san stepped away from him instantly when he heard somi's footsteps getting closer. "sorry for taking so long. i got us food." the girl explained, completely ignoring her brother's presence and went straight to sit next to san.

"im going to sleep." wooyoung uttered rapidly, walking toward the door but his sister's voice stopped him and made him look at the couple. "you can sleep here tonight, san." somi suggested.

san hesitated for a second, but staying overnight with the same house as wooyoung made him accept the offer. "sure."

.

"you can wear some of wooyoung's clothes." somi talked, handing san a pair of grey hoodie and black sweatpants. the older was shocked that wooyoung had some at least sports outfits, he thought the boy only owned skirts and croptops. "im only taking the oants, i sleep shirtless." the boy stated, walking to bathroom to change.

"where am i going to sleep." interrogated san, closing the bathroom's door. 

somi looked flustred as the sight of a half naked san, she tried so hard to not look at the man's breath-taking abs, but she ended up giving them a swift look. "o-on the sofa, downstairs."

the boy nodded, he made his way to the living room, making sure to look at door of wooyoung's room, he waited for a little bit. san went to check on somi if she was asleep and when he made sure she was slumbering, he went towards the blonde's room with a smirk creeping on his face.

wooyoung forget to lock the door so it was easy for san to enter. wooyoung haven't slept yet and san knew that because he is just staring at the boy who was stripping from his outfit. the younger removed his fishnet tights first, still having no idea that san was basically eye fucking him.

when he was about to strip from his skirt, a pair of veiny hands stopped his movement. chest pressed up against his back. "you're too pretty to be a boy." san mouthed, voice deep enough to send shivers up his spine.

san nuzzeled his head into the crook of wooyoung's neck, pressing a soft kiss there. "ngh-" the younger moaned when the older started sucking roughly on the skin and his thumbs rubbing circles at his hips.

san slipped his hand down to wooyoung's dick, still not wearing anything under that skirt, the older smirked at how hard and how it was leaking precum. he wrapped his hand around wooyoung's small penis pumping back and forth.

"you're so small kitty, your dick literally disappeared in my hands." san breathed out, forcing the younger around. he was panting, eyes closed.

"f-feels g-good." wooyoung moaned, when san lifted his pace on jacking him off.

"pretty, so fucking pretty." he stated, pressing his lips on wooyoungs, muffling his moans.

"wooyoung?" somi called out from outside of the room.

.

happy late pride month 🏳️‍🌈