*TWENTY*

We walked inside and I greeted Claudia with a hug.
"Hey! How are you doing?" She asked me.
"Amazing, you?"
"I'm great. I heard what happened." She winked at me. "Don't tell them I told you this, but Finneas has been trying to encourage Billie. She was nervous."
I laughed. "I could tell when she came to my work."
Claudia led me to the kitchen and gave me a glass of water.
"Do you and Finneas have a date planned yet?!"
She took a sip of her water. "Not yet, we still need to see when everyone is available."
"Ah. Makes sense. I'm already getting excited for your wedding. Do you have anything planned at all?"
"We talked about the theme. White and gold is what we've been talking about."
"That sounds beautiful."
Finneas and Billie walked in together.
Claudia and Finneas prepared a salad and vegan chicken for lunch, so basically a vegan chicken salad.
"How's the albums coming along?" Claudia questioned the two of them.
"Amazing. Billie's should be done by August."
Billie smiled. "Hell yeah, I'm so fucking excited."
I listened as the two of them ranted on and on about how excited they were for the album releases.
"Now I'm even more excited, damn." I replied.
Claudia chuckled. "I've been excited since they released their last albums"
Billie and Finneas went downstairs to the recording room and Billies asked me if I was coming.
"Yes, I'll be down in a minute." I stayed up stairs with Claudia while she washed the dishes.
"They're amazing siblings."

"They make my heart melt sometimes." I expressed.
Peaches and Shark ran into the room, fighting over a toy. Shark was a bit smaller than Peaches, but Shark always put up a fight for anything. Especially if Peaches wanted it.
Shark took the toy from Peaches and ran off into the backyard. I smiled at the side of them and looked over at Claudia, who was also smiling.
"I love them."
"They're also like siblings." Claudia said, sitting down at the table again.
I waved bye to Claudia and went downstairs to see what Billie and Finneas were doing.
Billie turned around as she heard me heading down the stairs. "Hey, Y/n" she patted the spot next to her. "Come sit."
Finneas was strumming random notes on his guitar, and somehow, like he always does, he made them sound amazing.
I sat down next to her and they got back to work. Finneas was recording vocals while Billie was playing the guitar for him.
It was a slow song that I assume he wrote for Claudia, but it sounded lovely. I think their shared gift is making people excited for their music, especially future releases.
"You guys are hella talented, and I don't understand how you do this."
Billie giggled. "Thank you. I don't know, our mom taught us most of this."
"Mama's girl and boy."
She rolled her eyes at me.
"She's not wrong." Finneas replied.
He played the track they just recorded together. Obviously it wasn't done yet, I assumed it was just a base for the song. I already loved it, though. Something about his voice made him seem perfect for the music industry, same with Bil.
Peaches and shark came thudding down the stairs again, this time over a different toy. I called Shark over so he would get off peach's ass for a bit. He came over and sat beside me, laying down on my leg. His back legs were on Billie. He reminded me of the toddler who would sit in the 'Kids spot' between their parents' legs. I love shark so much, he felt like a child to me. I Pat him on the head and Billie rested a hand on his back.
Shark quickly fell asleep, which I'm not surprised since he's been antagonizing peaches all afternoon.
It was around 2:30 in the afternoon when I came downstairs to see them. Usually, they got so caught up in their work that they would stay up till midnight or later tangled up in their music. I loved that about them, though. They were so passionate about what they were doing and it was very inspiring for me. Even though, I'm a very boring person. Well, I'm not boring, it's just my work that is.
About an hour later shark got up and left, but then came back around 6:00 and laid down on me again. I laid down on the lovers seat that they had down there with shark at my side. 30 minutes before 9:00, Billie and I said her goodbyes and left. We decided to go to my apartment. Shark can never been there before, and I wasn't sure about the pet world, but I didn't really mind.
The two of us grabbed a few snacks from my kitchen and went into my living room to watch The Office.