Chapter 3: Facing the Eisenwald guild

Within a town of Clover town we see a building where masters of guilds are gathered and to discuss their guilds as we see them all the guild masters talking to each other while having drinks in their hand as they talk about their guilds and anything else about their guilds.

???: Master Makarov, I heard you have a beautiful new member to your guild.

We see a large male guild master wearing a purple spaghetti-strap shirt with wings at the back of it. His name is Master Bob who is the guild master of Blue Prgasus while Makarov is the guild master of Fairy Tail as he gose on to say.

Makarov: Yep that's Lucy, she is pretty if you ask me.

Bob: (giggle) How naughty of you.

???: Say Makarov you should get your guilf under control before the magic council will get involved.

Makarov looks over to a guilf master of Quatro cerebrum named Goldmine as he turn to face Makarov as he tells him.

Goldmine: I've heard many rumours that Fairy Tail will one day blow up a town. They might be strong but they sometimes go overboard most of the time.

Makarov: (smile) Who cares what they say, their just jealous that my guild are the best guild around. Besides I'm not worry about the magic council.

Bob: Such bravery.

Goldmine: (smirk) Or reckless if you ask me.

Mail bird: Master Makarov, Master Makarov I have a mail for you!

Then a mail bird fly over which Makarov takes the letter and it open a magic hologram as a hologram of Mirajane appears.

Mirajane: (hologram) Hello master Makarov, I hope your having a great time over there at Clover town.

The other guilf master gather to be surprised with a beautiful Mirajane as Mirajane gose on to tell Makarov.

Mirajane: (hologram) Master I have some existing news that you won't believe!

Makarov: Hmm wonder what it could be?

Mirajane: (hologram) Erza, Natsu and Gray has teamed up together and this might make them as the most strongest team ever in Fairy Tail!

Makarov face turned inro complete shock and horror, realising that Natsu, Gray and Erza will one day blow up a town which will be bad but Mirajane gose on to say.

Mirajane: (hologram) There's more! That legendary warrior who took down 100 dark wizards guild has also teamed up with Erza and the rest. We hope he can one day join us as soon as they return. Anyways I leave you to it Master Makarov, Bye.

The message ends as the other guild masters were silent and wonder what was Mirajane ment by a warrior who defeated 100 dark wizards.

Goldmine: She must be on about this Mandalorian.

Bob: Mandalorian?

Goldmine: There have been rumours about this mandalorian who wonder around Earthland and taking on impossible task that onky wizards can handle. Apparently he wears some type of armor that seem like unstoppable and never be destroyed who dented and equipment and gear that isn't like ours before. Rumours also say that he came from the sky and was sent by God to be the ultimate warrior.

Bob: That sounds very interesting, I wonder we can meet this strong warrior?

Goldmine: No idea but it's lucky that your guild encounter him right Makarov.

Makarov was still horrified by the fact that Gray, Natsu and Erza will destroy a town and have to pay for the damage.

Makarov: (thought) I just hope maybe they won't go overboard as long there is Erza around.....I just hope they won't cost any more destruction.