Chapter 11: Trust on your enemy

Blaster bolts can be heard and flashes can be seen on top of the hill as we cut to Y/n rolling from an attack and turn and fire his blaster pistol at one cloak figure and then turn and grabs a incoming fist and then headbutts the cloak figure and tossed him off the hill.

More come towards him but he fire mini rocket from his gauntlet and hits the other cloaked figures. He stood up and turn only to be hit by the cloak figures with a staff as he dodges the cloak figures swings and then grabs the staff and snatched it out of the cloak figures hand and then kick him away.

He throws the staff that hits the cloak figure while we see Apollyon force chocking a cloak figure and then force pushed him away, crashing into the others. Then he turn while he reach out his hand and use force lighting to zap the other cloak figures, slowly killing them ad they hit the ground while smoke was coming out from their lifeless body.

Suddenly one try to attack Apollyon when he was shot several times in the back by Y/n as he fell while Apollyon turn to see Y/n saved his life as the two look at each other as Apollyon tells him.

Apollyon: I never needed your help mandalorian.

Y/n: Whatever you say.

Then there was a shake as they turn to see Gray and Lyon battling each other by using ice magic at each other.

Apollyon: So any idea how he knows of Lyon?

Y/n: No idea but best we help him.

Apollyon: Right.

The two race over and soon met up with Natsu as the trio arrives in Gray's aid as Gray stumble back while the trio were behind him as they stare at Lyon.

Lyon: I see you have gotten a team Gray.

Gray: (anger) Shut up! Why are you doing this!? Why are your trying to free Deliora! After what Ur have done to save all of us.

Y/n: (thought) Ur?

Lyon: Ur should have beaten Deliora many years back. She was the most powerful ice wizard that is and yet she hadn't beaten Deliora but rather sealing it away forever. Which is why I will do what she never done before and that is to free Deliora so I can kill it!

Natsu: I don't think so!

Gray: Natsu wait!

Natsu charge at him but Lyon use ice magic to freeze Natsu's body but not his legs, arms and head as he steps back for a bit and then he tripped and fell down from the hill while Y/n and Apollyon watch hi .

Y/n: Damn it.

Apollyon turn and use force lighting but Lyon created an ice wall to block it which surprised Apollyon as he stop and ask.

Apollyon: What are you a jedi or sith?

Lyon: I am a wizard and you be wise to allow me and Gray to battle on one vs one.

Apollyon: (smirk) I don't thinks so. Your messing with a sith inquisitor so you better prey.

Y/n looks at Gray to see his serious face and knows he wants to face Lyon on his own so he slide his blaster pistol and tells Apollyon.

Y/n: Let's go.

Apollyon: What? Your serious!?

Y/n: If those two wanna fight each other in one vs one battle. Then so be it. Besides we need to help Lucy and Happy to set up a defence around the village.

Apollyon was frustrated by this but for some reason the thought of the village being destroy pledge his mind so he deactivated his saber and gose with Y/n to the village whike Gray and Lyon face each in a battle.