Chapter 15

*You can finish reading this story on DREAME. Just download the App, create an account and follow me on my Dreame Account, AZALEA ALVEZ. Thanks!

SAREE NAMAN, DEAR READERS, KUNG NABITIN KAYO.  I HAVE TO DELETE THE REMAINING CHAPTERS BECAUSE THE BOOKS ARE ALREADY OUT NOW.  BUT YOU CAN STILL FINISH THE STORY BY BUYING THE PAPERBACK OR THE DIGITAL VERSION.

SEDUCTIVELY YOURS Book 1 and Book 2 and other TBI titles are available in Bookcircle bookstore in Recto, NBS at Mall of Asia, SM City of Manila, Glorietta, SM NOrth, Trinoma, Megamall,Robinson's Pioneer (Mandaluyong) and all branches of NBS in Davao City, CDO and Gensan.

You can also buy the digital version from using your credit card or smart/talkntext/sun load. Just download the buqo app. on your smart/android/apple phone for more info.

*ENEBEYEN! ZACH  DUMPED OUR HEROINE LIKE A TRASH.  AT DAHIL MA-PRIDE ANG ATING BIDA, OF COURSE, SHE WILL LEAVE HIM.  BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. SINO KAYA ANG MAGHAHABOL KANINO? ABANGAN...VOTES AND COMMENTS, PLEASE...

                                                                                LOVE MUCH,

                                                                                 ARA