TEASER

Zach Hector Rivera Santana was an illegitimate son of a billionaire, whom at the age of 28, rose to the ranks of well-known business tycoons in the Philippines. A formidable tax and corporate lawyer, he was one the most sought-after bachelors in the country. Born with the gift of urbane charm, disturbing magnetism and sensual power, he was every woman's dream. But he was as elusive as a wild stallion. Just like the mark that he bore. Walang sinumang babae sa kanyang elite circle ang makapagpaamo sa kanya. Walang babaeng makakuha ng kanyang atensiyon. Well, except for that one woman who baptized him with all sorts of carnal gratifications and unwittingly ignited an unfamiliar fetish in him. Pero bago pa man niya makilala ang babae ay nawala itong parang bula. Zach knew nothing about the woman except for her false name and the distinguishing mark on her left breast. 

     Azalea Alvez Custodio or Lei was a woman of extreme ambition, a fighter and exquisitely beautiful. The circumstances of her own birth made her vow not to repeat her mother’s mistake nor to allow any man to use her body for his own pleasure. Isinumpa niya na walang sinumang lalaki ang makakapagmay-ari sa kanya kung hindi rin lang naman siya pakakasalan. But an unfortunate circumstance forced her to momentarily set aside her disposition. Trapped in a financial difficulty, she bravely sold her precious virginity for a price more than enough to survive. Being a woman equipped with guts and optimism, she promised to forget that painful evening when a stranger took away her innocence. Itinuring na lamang niya iyong isang karanasan at ipinagpatuloy ang kanyang buhay. Anyways, hindi niyon maaapektuhan ang halaga ng kanyang pagkatao. It was just once and it would never happen again.

     But three years later, her path once again crossed with the man who popped her cherry - the forceful, down to earth but cynical Zach Hector Rivera Santana, who jumped to all sorts of wrong conclusions about her and made her life challenging. He was her nightmare because it seemed that he was only after her body and had no plans settling down. 

     Sinubukan niyang iwasan ito. Sinubukan niyang supilin ang nararamdamang atraksiyon para sa lalaki. But he was irresistible. She found herself succumbing to his sexual advances. And, oh boy, but she surely was in deep shit!