Chapter 1.2

Ilang minuto bago ang simula ng interview ay dumating na siya sa venue.  Sa loob ito ng isang function room ng isang mamahaling hotel sa Quezon City. But she was surprised when she found out that she would be competing with a hundred other applicants.  Lahat sila ay  magaganda  at puro seksi.

Nakakailang tuloy. But of course, she did her best to look her prettiest. Siyempre pa,  hindi siya nagpakabog. She wore  a red, sleeveless  chiffon dress with a  long slit that revealed her smooth, beautiful legs.  She was thankful that she had read from a blog on the internet that red color could make a woman more attractive than any other color. She was sure that this color really made her more charming and more appealing  today.

Nangawit na yata ang mga paa niya sa kakatayo at kakahintay na tawagin siya. Pero ika-90 ang numerong hawak niya. She was apprehensive, and was shaking in worry when she looked for a chair to sit.

 After two hours of waiting, finally her name was called.  She heaved a sigh before she went to the room where, accordingly,  the interview was being conducted.

Kinakabahan siya. Lahat kasi ng mga babaeng lumabas sa interview room na iyon ay laglag ang mga balikat. On the other hand, it made her hopeful. Ibig sabihin nun, wala pang nakukuha at may pag-asa pa siya.

She secretly summoned all the confidence and strength that she had before she turned the door knob. Binuksan niya ang pintuan at pumasok. Her eyes opened wide upon seeing the panel of interviewers.  They were around more than ten good-looking, young men seated behind a u-shaped conference table. Unang nakakuha sa attention niya ay ang kaguwapuhan ng mga ito. They were all gorgeous! Draped in expensive looking suits that exuded power and virility.

Lahat sila ay matamang  nakatingin sa kanya.   Embarrassment dwelt on her that she suddenly felt the urge to leave. But before she could do that, she heard a voice in a friendly tone.

“Please come in, Miss Alvez.”

Bahagya siyang nabuhayan ng loob dahil sa maamong tinig na iyon kung kaya ipinasya niyang pumasok na ng kuwarto.  All eyes of the interviewers were on her when she entered the room like a beauty queen.  She straightened her back, pushed her chest out, and walked with grace. The admiration on the faces of the  gorgeous men registered as they feasted their eyes on her, assessing her assets. She flaunted her long, beautiful legs, nineteen inches waistline, very wide hips and voluptuous breasts.

She tried to project an air of confidence like that of a smart, sophisticated woman, and still maintained her innocence and youthful glow. Idagdag pa ang kanyang napakaamong mukha na bahagya niyang nilagyan ng make-up. And to complete her package, she flashed a  sweet, seductive smile on her angelic face.

Lihim siyang nagdiwang sa nakikitang reaksiyon mula sa grupo ng mga kalalakihan.

May narinig siyang sumipol. "Nice ass!"

She instantly blushed. Tiningnan niya ang lalaking nagsabi niyon. He looked mestizo. She guessed that he might have a mix of a  Nordic blood. It was apparent in his looks.

May name tags na nakasulat sa harapan ng bawat lalaki. The one who complimented her ass had Kjell written on his name tag. Kumindat pa ito sa kanya.

She blushed more. Hindi niya alam kung papaano mag-react. She just maintained the sweet smile that was plastered on her lips.

"Finally, we can all have a rest, guys. We've got a bombshell here. We can send the other remaining girls packing," wika iyon ng lalaki na Andrew ang pangalang nakasulat sa name tag.

"Exactly, brother!" segunda ng lalaking kamukha nang nagngangalang Andrew. Andrei naman ang nakasulat sa name tag nito. Were they twins? They looked like twins.