A small argument

"Pony. Please can we go to Buck's?" You begged. "Taylor we've talked about this. I went to Buck's once. Never going back. You are a beautiful girl. No doubt they're gonna try something." Ponyboy said. You blushed. "You think I'm pretty?" You asked softly. "Well uh. Sure." He said. "So why doesn't a handsome guy like you take a pretty girl like me somewhere." You said. "Okay. Where do you wanna go?" He asked you. "Buck's." You said. Ponyboy groaned and looked at you. "You know what. You can go to Buck's, but I'm going home." He said. "Ponyboy. You have to come with me." You said. He turned to look at you. "And why do I have to do that?" He asked. "Because I haven't been there, so I don't know who to talk to and who not to talk to." You said smartly. "Taylor I'm being serious. You don't go near Buck's. If you do don't talk to anybody. Yiu understand me." He said sternly. You rolled your eyes. "I'm not a little kid Pony. How about you come with me to test and see if I know what I'm doing." You said. "No." He said. "Please." You begged batting your eyelashes. "I'm not going. And yiu aren't either." He said grabbing your arm. "What are you doing!?" You asked. "Taking you back to my house until you get enough sense in your head." He said dragging you behind him. "Let me go!" You called. "No. I'm not letting go until we get home and my brothers can make sure you don't go to Buck's." He said. "Ow!" You cried out. Ponyboy's hand had gotten tighter on your arm and it started to hurt. "Pony quit. That hurts!" You shouted. "I'm not falling for it Taylor." He said. "No seriously. You're squeezing my arm to death." You said. He loosened his grip on your arm once he realized he really was hurting you. "Please. I can take care of myself." You begged. "Fine. Alright. Go to Buck's. Get laid. See if I care. I mean I'm only the friend that is trying to keep you from getting hurt." He said letting go of your arm. "I'm not 4 Pony. I can take care of myself." You said coldly. "Just leave before I change my mind." Ponyboy said. "Alright I will. Next time I'm won't ask you." You said turning to run off. He really thinks I'm a kid. I'll show him. I'm not a kid. I can take care of myself.