Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!

11th December 22h30, (10:30 p.m), Floor 8 Inn Luckau's bedroom:

Besides the twins who sleep, Luckau, Chris, Koharu, Kirito, Asuna, Mito, and Silica are preparing their tasks with the first information from Argo for the next day

Luckau: Alright my friends, tomorrow we split again the group into 2, my group with Kari, Silica, and the twins about the Big Yeti hunt, and Asuna's party with Kirito, Chris, Mito, and Koharu. Argo?

Argo: Well the Big Yeti, should be located in the Ice Cave on the Western North of the Frozen Woods. It has a lot of HP, and a strong attack but a very lacks speed and defense.

Kirito: Are you sure you don't need help?

Kari: I don't think so, right brother?

Luckau: Yep, Chris wrote with Argo that the fastest and easiest way to beat it is to collapse stalactites on it. And it will be easier with one thing.

Silica: Which one?

Luckau points his finger to her pet Pina.

Silica: Pina?

Luckau: Yep

Silica: But her spitting is not enough powerful.

Luckau: I know but her flame will be enough to fragilize the ice, which after, the Chris siblings will trigger the collapse of the stalactites weakened by your familiar.

Silica: Oh I understand, are you agree, Pina?

Pina: (Yes)

Kari: And me what I do?

Luckau: You will tank with me, and watch the kids behind us.

Kari: Ok frérot.

Asuna: What about our squad?

Chris: Well for us we continue to help Kizmel, normally her nemesis  Kysala is still alive despite her duel against her on the 6th floor and she will try to steal the final key of the Sacred Tree, the Frozen Key. It should be not complicated but just in case we stay together.

Mito: Euh Chris, Kirito please confirm for me, there wasn't a moment in the beta that we go on the Manor to kill the dungeon boss?

Kirito: You are right Mito, the Fallen Elves will corrupt the Witch's cat so if we want to have the information about the Witch Boss, we must neutralize the cat, of course, it's the same.

Koharu: I'm sure it will be the same but off I love cats, they are cute.

Kari: Moi aussi, my brother and I have 3 at home.

Luckau: Ouais bon hein this cat attack any intruders of the dungeon Manor and it inflicts as debuff: blood and curse.

Argo: During the beta phase, I with Chris recorded around 4701 kills for Blast the Black Cat for only 996 kills for the players. Just because the cat has done the technic of the cat from Shrek with the big eyes. Lack of attention and *quick* dead!