Meeting the Group (4 TOWN)

3 years ago

No one's POV

Jesse, Robaire, Tae-Young, Aaron T, and Aaron Z were all driving their cars over to 4 TOWN department.

Jesse arrived first and found his name on a sign which said:

RESERVED FOR 4 TOWN MEMBERS:
1. JESSE

2. TAE-YOUNG

3. ROBAIRE

4. AARON T

5. AARON Z

Jesse's POV

Oh, I'm on slot 1, I made a whole circle around the building before I realized my slot 1 was right next to the sign.

I am so dumb, I slammed on the brakes as I almost smashed into the side walk. I locked the car as 4 other cars parked to the right of my car.

No one's POV

When the other 4 members got out of their cars, all of them just stared at each other before the youngest, Tae-Young waved 'hi' and walked inside of the building.

The rest did the same and walked inside. When all of them were inside, the manager, who they found out was named, Andrew Robinson (Mr. Andrew or Mr. Robinson).

Mr. Andrew told them to introduce themselves before they all started their warm-ups.

"Hi, I'm Tae-Young, I like fostering injured doves, an I'm 15." Tae-Young stood up as the other members didn't move a muscle.

Aaron T and Aaron Z stood up at the same time and shouted "I am AARON T/Z, I'M 16 YEARS OLD, AND I LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH/ I'M GOOD AT SPORTS!"

Jesse plugged his ears as how loud they were, as Robaire and Tae-Young just laughed.

"Sup, I'm Robaire, 17, and I'm great at singing and dancing" Robaire said as he showed of some of his dance moves.

"Nice, uh I'm Jesse, 23, much older than you guys, and I like pottery." Jesse said after the clapping for Robaire died down.

They talked to each other for an hour, got friendly, found things that they liked about each other. Once Mr. Andrew came back, he was glad that they got along, and decided it was time for warmups.

"Alright Z, practice your dancing and basketball, Robaire, I want you to practice dancing and singing, T, my man some dancing will do. Jesse, right down some lyrics, make some pottery if you get stressed, and for you, Tae, I want you to come with me."

Mr. Andrew commanded, Jesse and Robaire got straight to work, as T and Z started goofing around for a bit before they started practicing.

Tae-Young went with Mr. Andrew to a room with a mike and some sound controlling things.

Tae-Young's POV

This place is so cool!! I wonder what he wants, maybe he wants to work with me on my dancing? I could ask him on how to do my spinning trick. Wait, probably not, since theres a mike. Is he gonna ask me to sing?

" Ok, Tae-Young, many people I know have been telling me that your good at dancing. But, that your amazing at singing. I just want to see how all of your voices sound like before I make a song, alright?"

"Ok" I replied as I blushed at how people said I was amazing at singing. I stepped inside the box thing with the mike in it, and Mr. Andrews gave me a pair of headphones.

"Tae-Young?" Mr. Andrews questioned me as I started untangling the cord on the headphones.

"Yes?"

"I've been meaning to ask... Are you Japanese?" Wait, that's what he wanted to ask? People do ask that a lot though. Maybe I should wear a shirt that says: I'm Korean.

"No, I'm actually Korean." Mr. Andrew blushed, before he stuttered. "O-O-Oh..."

"No no, it's fine actually. So many people ask that, I'm thinking of wearing a shirt that says, I'm Korean." I assured him so he didn't get embarrassed.

He laughed before giving me a thumbs up. "Your hilarious Tae, I think you're going to fit right in with everyone." I smiled before I gave him a double thumbs up.

Mr. Andrew told me to sing a random song, I chose IDOL by BTS. He turned on the music and I started singing along once in a while he turned of the music and I just sang without realizing it.

Once the song ended, I looked at Mr. Andrew and he was shocked!

"That was amazing Tae-Young, you have a amazing voice!"

"Thank you"

We walked back to the room, Mr. Andrew did the same thing to everyone else.

-----------------------------3 weeks later------------------

No One's POV

It has been 3 week since the boys first met, now they're talking with each other waiting for Mr. Andrew to come.

Mr. Andrew came back from his office and motioned everyone to join him, next to the dancing studio.

"I have now figured out who the leader of 4 TOWN will be."

The members got tense as Mr. Andrew said their names 1 by 1.

"Jesse, you are not the leader, you are an amazing song writer and I think you should write the lyrics for songs if you want to. T and Z you guys are not the leader, but, you both are great dancers, and Z I think you would be wonderful at thinking up all of the dance moves. T you are very talented, if the leader does not want to be the leader, I was thinking you, as my second option."

Jesse, Z, and T all smiled at the compliments they received, Tae-Young clapped but immediately stopped when he heard his name.

"Tae-Young, you are great at singing, but like you told me, you don't want to be the leader, am I right?" Tae-Young nodded.

Robaire got excited since the rest of the members were not the leader and he wanted to be the leader.

"My, my Robaire, excited aren't you. Robaire, you are very talented, you're resume was the most impressive one I must say. Of course, you don't care about that, so everyone let's give a round of applause for ROBAIRE, THE LEADER OF 4 TOWN!!!"

*loud claps*

Robaire stands up and bows "thank you, thank you" T, Z, Tae-Young, Jesse, Robaire, and Mr. Andrew all laugh. Robaire sits back down.

And that's how the friendship started.

A/N

Hi, I think that was a good way to end the chapter, right? Anyways, hope you liked this, and I hope you like the rest of this story:) 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👌👌👌👌👌
-D.

Words: 1024