Meeting the Group (BLACKPINK)

No One's POV

3 years ago 

The BLACKPINK members actually know each other, just not all together. Jennie knows Jisoo, and Lisa knows Rosé, Rosé knows Lisa, and Jisoo knows Jennie.

This is the first day in the their life that they will meet altogether.

 Jennie is prying her puppy, Kuma, off her and drying her hair. 

Jisoo, is getting her car started, while going through a list, to see if she forgot anything.

Rosé, is choosing what to wear, while waiting for her car seat to warm up.

Lisa, is in her car, with ice coffee next to her, driving to the BLACKPINK department.

Lisa's POV
Wow, this place is HUGE, I mean I knew it was going to be big, but not this big. I walked into the building to see Mr. Yang, standing around.

"Oh, Lisa, you're here, well the rest of the members aren't, so let's just wait till they come, ok?"

"Ok" I gave him a 👍as I sat down on the chair.

No One's POV

Jennie arrived next, then Rosé, and finally Jisoo. Mr. Yang motioned them to all come over to the recording studio.

"I just want all of you to get comfortable with each other, because you are going to be living in the same house. Also, working with each other a lot."

Mr. Yang left them alone, before they all started introducing themselves.

"Hi, I'm Rosé/Lisa/Jennie/Kim Jisoo, and I'm 15/15/16/17." They stared at each other for a second before they burst into laughter.

----------1 hour later-----------------

When Mr. Yang came back he was glad that everyone was getting along. 

"Alright, now I want to hear you all sing 1 by 1. How about..... You, Lisa," He said, as he pointed to Lisa.  *clapping*

Lisa stood up awkwardly, a tiny bit nervous. She walked over to the mike, and asked "What should I sing?"

Mr. Yang thought for a moment, before he answered. 

"Anything, I know you're more stronger in rapping, so you may rap, as well." Lisa nodded, and decided to sing a song she made called, Money.

*LOUD CLAPPING* "Amazing job, now Jennie" Jennie sang SOLO, then Jisoo sang Love Yourself.

"And finally, Miss Rosé Park, what would you like to sing?" All the girls giggled at how Mr. Yang said, 'Miss Rosé Park'.

"Um, *giggles* I would like to sing 'On the Ground'" Mr. Yang replied to her with a "Nice Choice" 

*CLAPS* 

"Amazing, all of you, I now know how to arrange your voices in the songs, thank you, girls." Mr. Yang said, as the girls nodded.

---------------------------5 weeks later----------------------------

No One's POV

Now, the girls knew exactly what to do, whenever they came in.

Once, Mr. Yang came in, they would work on dancing. That's what they were doing right now.

"Nice, 1, 2, 3, and 4. Lisa, point up to the roof and put it down more slowly, um, dramatically. Jennie, point your feet, even when they come back together. Yes, yes, nice Lisa, and Jennie." 

Jennie, and Lisa did what their dance instructor told them, so they could make everything perfect, and nodded 'thanks' whenever they received compliments.

"Jisoo, remember turn, then let your leg out to spin, yes, perfect, that was nice Jisoo." Jisoo nodded, as she danced remembering what she needed to work on.

"Rosé, walk in front and then crouch down, it'll be easier to get up and turn. See, easier, right?"

The girls stopped dancing as the music stopped, and Rosé nodded while replying,

"Much easier" The girls walked over to where their water bottles were, and drank some water, sweating.

Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé gave each other ✋'s as they put down their water bottles. The younger girls (Rosé and Lisa) goofed around, doing backbends, cartwheels, round-offs, and stuff. While the older girls (Jisoo and Jennie) watched them and laughed, soon they were joined them.

After a while, they were all laying on the floor, worked out. "LISA!!!" 

"What???" Lisa said, they were playing Truth or Dare, and her question was What's Something You Took From Your Girl Best Friend?

"YOU TOOK MY CLOTHES?!?!??!!? LALISA MANOBAN!!!" Rosé shouted and Lisa jumped on top of her, as Rosé grabbed her leg. Before this whole things started getting into a wrestling her part, Jisoo decided this was enough.

"Alright, alright, I think that's enough for today. Your friends, remember that, ok? Forever, and Always." 

"Okay, we know, we were just goofing around" Lisa replied laughing as Rosé tickled her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter

 720 Words