Forgive Or Forget? (END)

Tae-Young's POV

Okay...

All you gotta do is walk through that door, and barge into her room. What should I say though?

"Rosé, I'm sorry. You have to forgive me or else..." Wait, that's not nice, she'll just hit me. 

"How about, just I forgive you, do you forgive me?" I looked back to see Rosé.

"R-Rosé, how much did you hear?" She shrugged her shoulders,

"Just the you have to forgive me or else." 

I sighed, "You know that I'm sorry. Right?" Rosé started spinning, leaving chalk on the floor. Once she finished, I saw that it spelled out.

 "Y-E-S -K-I-N-D- O-F. Kind of?"

"I mean, I believe you but, I just can't stop acting cold to you." Rosé pouted at me, I gave her a small sad smile.

"It's okay." I replied, she looked at me, surprised. I walked up to her and squeezed her in a hug. I heard a camera shutter as I let go of Rosé and looked to the left. 

There I saw "Jennie?!? What are you all doing here?" I asked as I saw BLACKPINK and 4 TOWN standing behind us(Tae-Young and Rosé).

"Well, I knew you were going to apologize to her. So I came here with my camera." I gave Jennie a look.

"What? You guys look cute together. Besides, Park Roseanne told me, that she likes you." I saw Rosé blush, embarrassed.

"I-I... Rosé I like you too. But, just as a friend" When i said that, Rosé's smile fell. Then she grinned "As long as we're till friends, I'm fine with it."

I heard everyone clapping *clap clap*

Rosé and I bowed, jokingly. The rest of the day, we spend laughing at the amusement park. 

That was the day, that I had the most fun in my life.

No matter what, I now can never promise that I will remember them.

But what I can is...

"I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY!"

-----------------------------------------------

The END

Authors Note

I am so sorry that I ended it quickly, I am getting out of my turning red phase. I have re-entered the blacktan phase.

 I really just wanted to get this book out of my way, but then decided, let me at least make a last chapter for people who still liked this. 

So yeah, I will be making a new book, that is BLACKPINK and BTS mafia. It will be called, UNSTOPPABLE. Yep.

And well, this is the end of this book...

BYE

COMPLETED

5/2/22

Words: 391