Before the Concert (BLACKPINK)

No One's POV

The BLACKPINK members just came out of their private jet, and were getting into a taxi. They decided that they should contact 4 TOWN, so they would know.

"Who's gonna text them?" Lisa asked, being curious as usual. Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa all turn their attention to the one girl, who had 1 of the 4 TOWN members phone number. Rosé noticed that they were looking at HER.

Rosé's POV

"M-me?!?!" I asked confused and nervous. I know I'm the only one who has Tae's phone number, wait nevermind, Jennie has his too, but just.

"Why me? I haven't even talked to him in 5 years!" They looked at each other, their eyes saying,

"Exactly why you should. Your going to have to talk to him when we arrive." I rolled my eyes as I sighed a "Fine".

My hands suddenly got all sweaty as I scrolled through my contacts, to the T's. My hands were SHAKING as I clicked on his.

KIM TAE-YOUNG last texted, 5 years ago

"Geez, it's only a text" Jisoo reminded me, only a text. I took a deep breath as I typed,

Hi Tae, could you tell everyone that we just got off the plane and were on the taxi now? Thanks, Rosé

"EEEEEE!!!" Lisa screeched, shaking my shoulder as I pressed enter.

"Lisa, LALISA MANOBAN!!! Give her some space, she needs a break." Jennie said tugging on Lisa getting her off me.

No One's POV

The girls were playing games in the taxi, trying to beat each other, and also checking if Tae-Young had texted 'ok' back to Rosé.

After at least 15 minutes, a 'ding!' came from Rosé's phone. She immediately clicked on it, it was from him, Tae-Young.

Hi, Rosé, and okay, I told Robaire. He's stressed. How soon can you guys make it?

Like 15-25 min

oh, okay

"HURRY UP DRIVER, WERE GONNA BE LA-" Was as much as Lisa could shout as the 3 girls put their hands over her mouth.

"Lisa, Lisa, chill, were almost here." Jisoo assured her, trying to get her to calm down.

"See? The number 4, and our logo thing, coming from the stadium over there." Jennie said noticing the number 4 and the pink crown with a black circle around it.

Rosé stayed silent, still in shock that she had texted her best guy friend, that she hasn't seen in 5 years.

"Hey, Rosie? You okay?" Rosé looked up from her phone, as she heard Jisoo calling her nickname.

"Yeah. I'm fine, really." Jisoo narrowed her eyes, not believing her. She grabbed Rosé's hands and told her calmly, "

"Remember, you can tell us anything." Rosé thought for a minute before she answered with a smirk.

"Really? Anything?" Jisoo nodded as a yes.

"Of course, anything."

Rosé smiled as she replied, "I'm hungry."

"Foodsé, you know theirs chips in your bag." Jisoo said with a smile, the girls laughed as they shared Rosé's potato chips.

Once they arrived at the stadium, Rosé and Jennie changed into their ticket thingy outfits. With hats, and of course, wigs with bangs, to cover their faces.

Lisa and Jisoo went backstage discussing the plan with 4 TOWN, after they said their hello's and how are you's.

Lisa helped the boys with the strings, tightening them, so the boys wouldn't fall. Jisoo, gave Jennie and Rosé the things that they would use, and their concert outfits.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF THIS CHAPTER

A/N

I will probably not update tomorrow, it depends on time. I definitely will not be updating April 3rd-7th (will be enjoying my spring break!!!). (They don't know Jennie is Tae-Young's Sister, Jennie and Tae-Young don't notice it either... Don't ask why, cuz I don't know, too)
-L.
4/1/2022

Words: 598