Friends or Enemies?

Tae-Young's POV

I am so pissed off! They didn't need to know what happened, but of course, they're so nosy! 

I was trying to cool off in the car, when I heard the car door open. I thought it was 1 of the guys, coming to apologize (Which I want them to do), except it wasn't. 

When I turned to look, I met familiar brown eyes. No, it can't be her, but it was. HER. Roseanne Park. 박로잔.

"Oh, you" She said you as if it was always me.

"What?" I questioned knowing she wouldn't answer with something I want to hear.

"Nothing, just that your  the one who broke the promise." Rosé looked at me, hatingly. I rolled my eyes, how could she still be thinking about that.

"How are you still holding on to that?" I asked her as we waved to the driver to start going to the hotel.

"Excuse me? Who's the one that said I will always remember you, no matter what happens." Rosé shot back at me, that's when I knew, there was no way of getting out of this.

"I-I-" I stuttered, remembering how much sadness replaced her face when she was surprising me at the meet and greet. I remembered how the boys all knew that she was, I was so dumb. 

"Your what. Sorry?" I quickly nodded at her, trying to look as sorry as possible. Somehow a devil part of me, didn't feel sorry. Trying to block that out, I tried to listen to what she said.

"Of course you are... Psh" She sounded, sarcastic. WHAT!

"Are you being sarcastic, Roseanne."

"Obviously, you aren't sorry." I am too shocked to speak right now. She had never been so sad or angry, at least not enough to be sarcastic.

I shook my head, as a sign for, simply no. "I am sorry. I'm sorry for forgetting. I'm sorry for whatever I did." 

Unfortunately, she looked more heartbroken. "You aren't, you can't even realize, that forgetting your best friend that you told them you wouldn't, is horrible, much more horrible." Rosé finished with her eyes watery.

"I. I-I-I." Somehow, the words didn't form in my mouth. What I wanted to say was, I was busy in life, but that doesn't give me an excuse to forget my friend. Especially, you, Rosé.

"I have 1 thing to say to you..." I motioned her to go on, after handing her a tissue, which she  declined.

"Your selfish and horrible, and you don't know anything about being a friend." Rosé finished harshly, in the most harshest voice I have every heard anyone say to me.

Rosé slammed the car door shut, that's when I noticed we were here. I was crying, physically and mentally. 

I knew I had made a mistake. I know I should have apologized. I just didn't feel like it. The driver pointed to the hotel after I gave him the money.

I tried to sound happy as I spoke, "Yeah, I'm getting out."

After a while of sitting on the stairs, waiting, 2 more cars came, which had the others in them. Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo ran out of 1 walking over to Rosé. Who had dried her tears to the best she could.

"Tae-Young! Tae-YOUNG! Are you okay?" Jesse asked me, giving me a side hug. I was confused, how did he know? 

"I'm fine, why?" Jesse was the only one who would give me an answer other than "Just because" or  "Nothing" and "Never mind".

"You have tears rolling down your cheek, Tae" Robaire answers my question, running up the stairs. 

"I do?" I asked trying to sound confused, but it came out more of a whisper, with sniffles involved.

"Come on, let's go to our room, Tae" Z comforted me while we walked in the elevator after checking in, with your room key. The girls got 1 room, and we (the boys) got a different room. The 2 rooms were connected though.

I sat down on the sofa, with my knees to my face. Crying, sobbing, the boys tried to comfort me, but had no idea what was going on. Mostly because I didn't tell them.

All I could think about was...

Seeing Rosé sitting on the stairs with her head down.

What hurt me even more was.

 Knowing that I was the one who did it. 

--------------------------------------------

End of this chapter, Friends or Enemies, turns out it was Enemies. 

Words: 719

4/13/22