0||Prologue

Disclaimer: The character plots are fictional and it doesn't depict their actual personality in real life so don't take it to heart or hate anyone! Now let's get to the story.

.............................................................................................................................................................

RYU||

You think everything is easy for me? How did I end up in this situation? I have to pay Rent, take care of my parents, do part-times to earn money, pay my brother's tuition, clear debts...Why did god do me dirty??? *Breaks down* Ending up in Seoul was really something I always dreamt of but the stress broke me down.

While my best friend Eunsung turned out to be so rich you can't even imagine. But still I always thought being her best friend was the best thing that ever happened. Even though she was rich she had chicken like me. Oh yes!! I would do anything for food and thats legit not something nonsense!

Authornim: Do you have a boyfriend?!

Boyfriend My Foot?! Do I look like Cinderella to you?!

Authornim: What about Idol fantasies?

WTF!! What idol fantasies are you talking about? Nope *crosses arms*

*Phone rings*

Looks like I need to pick this one...

<<called ID: Eunsung>>

*swipes to pick the call*

Eunsung: "RYU!!!!"

Ryu: "Don't scream! What is it?"

Eunsung: "My dad has arranged a date with someone I don't know for company purpose , he is rich god damn rich ; his dad and my dad are close I guess...and..."

Ryu: "and............?"

Eunsung: "I really need your help...I will pay help me shoo him away JUSTMAKEHIMCANCELMARRIAGE I will take care of rest of the things"

Ryu: ".........."

Eunsung: "Ryu you there?!!"

Ryu: "WHAT!!!!Bitch I ain't doing it!"

Eunsung: "I will pay you 500$..."

Ryu: ".........."

Eunsung: "A Thousand $?!!!"

Ryu: "When is it?"

Eunsung: "Meet me at XXXX"

*Hangs up*

MONEY!!! THATS A LOT!!! WAIT HOW MUCH IS EXACTLY 1000$???!!! I will be free from my sufferings with that amount-

*Turns on Television*

*AAATEEZZZ PRESENT!!!!!!*

They are so Handsome!!!*heart eyes*

What? I stan Ateez. My whole life I have only had my eyes on them! PERFECTHUSBANDMATERIAL!!!

Authornim:"Then What about  Cha Eun Woo?"

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! Who wouldn't fall in love with perfect men?!

Authornim:"And she said she doesn't have idol fantasies lol"

.

.

.

To be continued...

This is my first story y'all! To say about myself; I use the stage name Tiro and I am a Youtube Kpop Cover artist (02 liner).In the video above prologue you will find the link! I may not be good but willing to receive all your feedbacks on songs covers or on story's...You can also DM me story request! (IG: tiromarshfell._.ho3, Line: park_shanon , telegram: tiromarshfell_ho3)

Also please do subscribe to my Youtube channel... Since my ults are Ateez I will make sure to release Ateez covers(as many as possible) please do support me! Also I will make vlogs too looking forward on all support and love from you guys!