13|| The psychopath

Seonghwa couldn't control the happiness within him since the previous night. Who knew Ryu would eventually return his feelings back to him. That was quite an achievement Seonghwa had made in his life. There was his love Ryu Lying down beside him now looking at him affectionately. 

Seonghwa: "What are you doing?"

Ryu: "Staring at your handsome face...How did you end up getting such an handsome face"

Seonghwa: *smiles* "I guess it was for you I was born this way since you like it"

Ryu: *Hits him* "Where did you learn these oh my god?"

Seonghwa: "Uhmmm I am an Ateez member what do you expect?" *winks*

Wooyoung: "Ryuuu get ready for schoolll"

Ryu: "I am Coming!!!"

Seonghwa: *pouts* 

Ryu: "Come with me..."

Ryu: "See you later" *runs away*

Seonghwa smiles like a baby looking at Ryu who made him feel things that he never felt before...

........................................................................................................

It was around 3 pm when Ryu had her phone ringing 

Ryu: "Who is calling at this time?"

???: "Well Well Well ....Hello Ryu today Who is going to save your best friend Eunsung"

Ryu: "Who are you?"

???: "Did you miss me darling?"

That voice how can one even forget!

Ryu: "Haru...LET HER GO!"

Eunsung: *From the phone* "RYU DON'T COME!"

Haru: "Come alone the location I send you... If you play any tricks...I won't let this slide...unless you want Seonghwa to die"

*Hangs up*