2||Who was that girl?

ATEEZ DORM|| 

San: "Hyung you went on a date? Is she pretty? Hot? Cute?"

Seonghwa:*Nods* "All?"

Wooyoung: "When are we meeting all together? Hyung it will be fun we can go on a trip or something ITSGONNA BEFUNNN!!"

Yunho: "By the looks why do I feel strange?  He doesn't seem so happy after the date?"

Jongho: "He must have met a saesang fan lol"

Seonghwa: *glares*

Yeosang: "Nope... the look on the face says he got rejected!"

San: "WHAT!!!! Someone perfect as him can't get rejected what do you mean yeo hyung?!"

Seonghwa: "Right I am so Handsome... I am rich and perfect. What else would a girl want?"

Yunho: "So it was really a rejection? Hyung give me her number I will make her my girlfriend"

Seonghwa: "SHUT UP! I said I will marry her I WILL.... NOT ANY OF YOU EVEN LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER"

Mingi: "That was serious enough *scared* Where Hongjoong hyung btw?!"

Wooyoung: "There he is.........."*points at the door*

All: "SO HE GOT REJECTED???!"

Hongjoong: "YE-YES"

Seonghwa: *glare intensifies*

Hongjoong: "Sorry Seonghwa hyung"

.........................................................

Later that day:

Seonghwa: "Hongjoong meet up with her"

Hongjoong: "Huh? Me?"

Seonghwa: "Yes you then who my ass?"

..........................................................

In front of Eunsung entertainment company building. She is the owner Of Moonlight. One of the top companies for Korean-Pop music industry. She gets off her work after a stressful day.

Hongjoong||

Hongjoong: "Are you Miss Eunsung?"

Eunsung: *turns* Woah how can someone look so handsome. I just fell in love with him. Love at first sight. I found my love-" Yes I am but may I know who you are-"

Hongjoong: "You were out on a date with M-" Miss Eunsung ... I know why Seonghwa hyung likes her. She is perfect. She is marrying Seonghwa so out of your head Hongjoong.

Eunsung: "Ah yes..."so fuck you Ryu you have ruined my reputation on date now that he is handsome I wanna keep dating him.

Hongjoong: "I just want to say lets get this straight with families if you don't want this going"

Eunsung: "AH yes I understand"

Hongjoong: "Meet up here at XXX"

That's how Eunsung misunderstood that Hongjoong was Seonghwa.

..............................................................

At meeting at XXXX location:

Eunsung||

??? : "Miss Eunsung?"

Eunsung: "You are? "

Seonghwa: "Seong-hwa..." Something is not right...When did she get so curvy?

Eunsung: "The guy that met me yesterday evening was Seonghwa right? "

Seonghwa: "You mean Hongjoong? He is Ateez's leader"

Eunsung: "Ateez leader?!!!!"

Panic. Shit What to do? Confess your wrong doings and seek forgiveness....And Ateez? Where have I heard of this? Don't tell me ATEEZ - a popular global boyband...I can't even make out since this guy is wearing a mask. But he said Hongjoong is Ateez's leader...Ugh don't know their names like Ryu does...

Seonghwa: "Uhmm...Miss you have some explaining to do"

Eunsung: "Seonghwa Shii... " *I don't like that stare* "I hired someone to go ruin the date for me... I am really sorry But I think the person I would want to keep dating is Hongjoongshii and not you" 

Seonghwa: "......................"

He is angry? Wtf? Am I gonna have to face consequences? 

Seonghwa" So.........."

Eunsung: "So?"

Seonghwa: "Where is she? That girl I am going to marry..."

Eunsung: "Eh? Marry??"

Seonghwa: "Set a meeting with her Of Course You can date Hongjoong I have no objections"

Eunsung: "You are not angry? I have cheated you and did dirty to you... "

Seonghwa: "Just let me meet that girl...Now I am leaving text me the location"

..............................................................

In car:

Seonghwa: "So Hongjoong you pretended to be me and went on a date with Eunsung?"

Hongjoong: "Hyung its not like that....I didn't mean to ...there must be a misunderstanding"

Seonghwa: "The girl I met on the blind date wasn't Eunsung"

Hongjoong: *happy* "What?!"

Seonghwa: "I see that you are really happy"

Hongjoong: "Not really...then who was she?"

Seonghwa: "Eunsung hired someone to go and ruin the date for me"

Hongjoong: "Oh Ho So you were cheated?"

Seonghwa: "Nah don't say it as cheating anymore. So I am going to meet that girl and marry her... I don't care if she is not Eunsung ...she is a good marriage partner"

Hongjoong: *Flustered* "I don't know what is so good about her"

Seonghwa: "She is cute.....Very Cute" 

Hongjoong||

I think he went crazy? I am hearing the word cute from Seonghwa Hyung's Mouth???! He never met any women in life time and now this is happening...GOD what all surprises you have for me...TIME TO DIE!

Hongjoong: "Have you sent a picture to mom? Your mom agreed?"

Seonghwa: "Yes...That's why don't speak a word till you see my girl"

Hongjoong: "I got it"

Seonghwa: "Btw if you like Eunsung you should tell her how you feel"

Hongjoong: "Yes yes I got it"

.

.

.

To be continued...

Do you all like the story so far?! Leave comments and let me know!!! Stay tuned for upcoming chapters!