3||Thrown Into Demon God's Den

" Park seonghwa " that name...

All the crows would caw and All the cats would meow
All the dogs would bark and All the guys would Go gay for
All the insects would bite and All the frogs would turn into a prince for with a single kiss ...
All the birds would sing for him and All the ladies would love to hangout with him
All the Pikachu's would pika pika but ...

One girl ... ticked his bomb. He didn't know if he could call her a Kid though she looked pretty young and Looked like a underaged highschooler. He was yet to know who she was but she had ruined him totally by Testing his patience.

Good lord she is dead meat Now...

It was love at first sight for him.

Wherever he went...all the girls that pass by him never let him breathe...not even once. The fan Crowd he had was insane. He was such an ethereal figure that every girl on this earth wanted. What do people call it? Husband material ? Boyfriend material? Yes a perfect demon god. Blazing eyes, perfect jawline...I am ready to bark.*Woof Woof*

............................................
RYU ||

<<Caller ID: Eunsung>>
This bitch is calling me again?

Eunsung:" I WANT TO TREAT YOU DINNER! THINGS ARE FINALLY WORKING OUT FOR ME"

Ryu: " Hoi don't scream okay I will be there!"

*hangs up*

<<TEXT NOTIFICATION>>
Location: XXXX
6pm

Something Good must have happened that she is buying me a Dinner in such an expensive restaurant. Cool shet! But Food is everything *Cries* let's get moving.

..................................

In Restaurant:

Eunsung: "Order whatever you want".

Ryu: "So since now you have a Boyfriend set me up on a date too..."

Eunsung: "Oh Date? What about Him? "

Him...Yes him My ex-boyfriend Haru...We dated for 3 months... I was 15 years old back then...But he looked at other girls just because he thought he had a handsome face... That's not the reason why I dated him...He was the first person to confess to me and ask me out...He was my best friend so I thought we would last longer and forever so I accepted his feelings. I was trying so hard to develop feelings for him but I couldn't-even though we kissed once or twice... It seemed forced and I wanted a break up by the end of 2nd month but he didn't want to let go. Later when his parents found him  being in love he chickened out ...what a total coward...Even though I was trying to love him he gave no shit about me but he gave shit about other girls around him. I don't know what exactly I had for him. Crush? Feelings ? Pity? I don't know I am still confused.

Ryu: "It's finally A time to Move from him... I stand no Chance...He thinks I have a boyfriend and he was like Let's have dinner date someday with each others dates ...I want Someone that will outstand Him And make him Look like a banana Peel"

Eunsung: "......"

Ryu: "Hmm so What do you say?"

Eunsung: "To be honest he actually looks like one?"

Ryu: "I guess so?" *Laughs*

Eunsung: *laughing* "I am going to set one Right now okay? Let's do your make up!"

Ryu: "What???!!!"

Eunsung: "Yes Now"

This is what a best friend is for... I am glad I found one like her. But I still kinda think No one can Beat Seonghwa's Appearance. He is legit So handsome...*heart eyes*