Prologue

A beautiful 15 years old girl with dark brown skin,curly raven black hair,and mismatched eyes is seen sitting under a tree in a clearing a bit away from the village of Encanto.The girl looked up on the sky relishing the feeling of the wind on her sighing a bit contemplating on her decision"(Sigh) Peaceful"the girl said suddenly a rumble is heard looking up she smiled a bit the sky suddenly became grey letting small drops of rain fall.The girl look up hearing someone muttering that got louder as the person slowly walk to her"Where is she!? I've been trying to find her since this morning!"the person said.The girl only smiled seeing a 16 years old Pepa Madrigal came in the clearing with a cloud above her head"Mi Sol? What's wrong?"the girl said softly standing up gaining Pepa's attention"Mi Luna!I was trying to find you since this morning!I thought you already went back to the City!"Pepa said hugging the girl who was taller than her looking up she pouted making the girl's heart melt.Tge girl smiled hugging Pepa back"I'm sorry Mi Sol... It's just so peaceful here"the girl said"(Sigh) It's ok... It's just...I haven't seen you since we were young...I just miss my............best friend"Pepa said reluctantly.The girl chuckled"Alright alright how about we just sit here and catch up Yeah?"the girl said to Pepa who smiled happily the rain went away letting the sun shine brightly again"You know your British accent isn't very noticeable now(Giggle)"Pepa said giggling"Why thank you I do try darling"the girl said smirking letting her accent show again.Pepa blush she loves this girl since they were little and now she has a chance to show it and confess finally"Come on now sit down"the girl said sitting under the tree again with Pepa who happily nodded.

(2Months Later)

      "Come on Pepa! Confess to her already!Mama said she already approves of her!"Julieta said to Pepa who was stressed out on trying to confess to a certain someone"But-" "No buts!Looked at the other girls looking at her!If you don't make a move now then someone else will!And Calm down I was only saying the facts"Julieta said to Pepa who has a Cloud above her head"Clear skies!Clear skies(Sigh)"Pepa said calming herself.Pepa looked at the girl she loves who was with Bruno laughing"You know what ok alright"Pepa said finally making her decision making Julieta squel in happiness"Here!Take this you'll need it"Julieta said shoving a picnic basket on Pepa's hand who nodded"Ok Thank you Hermana"Pepa said smiling"Anytime now shoo!Go get your girl"Julieta said pushing Pepa gently to Bruno and the girl's direction.Bruno saw Pepa with a picnic basket he smiled slightly finally his and Julieta's plan to get these two together will be a success now"Oh! Pepa's here I'll see you two later I think she wants to hang out with you.Bye you two!"Bruno said leaving Pepa with the girl to go beside Julieta who excitedly smiled at each other.Pepa blushed looking at the girl Infront of her"(Clears Throat)M-mi Luna..uh-mm...I know it's sudden but.W-would you like to go on a picnic with me...on our tree"Pepa said blushing"(Giggle) Of course Mi Sol let's go before your siblings decides to spy on us....again"the girl said giggling.The girl holds Pepa's hands walking to the tree where they first meet smiling.Setting up the spot the two enjoyed each others company finally laughing and talking.A moment of silence is upon them while Pepa cuddle up to the girl not realizing it yet and finally they decided to speak up.

"Pepa-"
"Faegan-"

    They said together making them giggle"You can go first Mi Sol"Faegan said softly"N-No you can go first please"Pepa said she was nervous so she'll let Faegan speak first to atleast let herself calm down a bit"(Sigh)Ok if you insist...I...Uhmm...I.....I like you...or maybe it's love already...I had a crush on you since we were little I just love everything you do Mi Sol...your beautiful smile,your mesmerizing eyes,your perfect hair...I love it when you express yourself to me that I know you have a lot of difficulty in.I know to others you seem imperfect but...Dios Mio You looked like a goddess.So Pepa Madrigal... will you let me love you?Will you give me a chance?...Will you be my girlfriend?"Faegan said looking at Pepa's shocked eyes a minute has pass and Pepa hasn't said anything yet making Faegan nervous"Y-You know what never-"Before Faegan can finish her sentence Pepa immediately throw herself on Faegan kissing her lovingly Faegan immediately reciprocate it just as much love.The two separated once they both needed air with their foreheads leaning with each other smiling"So is that a yes darling?"Faegan asked"Yes!Yes! Of course I will!Dios I thought you'd reject me!I was actually going to confess to!"Pepa said happily making Faegan smile"I love you Mi Sol"Faegan said softly"I love you too Mi Luna"Pepa said sharing one last kiss while under their tree with the Sunset.