Chapter 4

(Warning: This chapter has mention of suicide,blood etc.)

--Dream--

      In a secluded part of England a cold and dark mansion stands in all it's glory.It was quiet until "Ahhhhhh!!!(Cute Laugh)"a little girls scream is heard not with terror but with playfulness"Come back here!Rawr!(Laugh)"a teen boy's voice said chasing the 5 year old girl laughing"Nooo!!!(Laugh)"the little girl said.At the end of the Hallway two individuals is seen talking walking.The little girl immediately saw her oldest brother and sister"d⃘o⃘l⃘o⃘r⃘e⃘s⃘!! t⃘o⃘n⃘y⃘!Help!(Laugh)!" the little girl screamed laughing gaining the two's attention "a⃘n⃘i⃘c⃘o⃘!Gonna get me!!!!" the little girl said running behind her sisters legs holding on it laughing"Don't worry fair maidens I sir.t⃘o⃘n⃘y⃘ shall protect you!You beast leave the little princess alone!"The oldest brother said playing along with his siblings"Give me the child you pest of a knight before i blast you with my wicked flames!Besides the witch will be here soon to get that child!"the other brother said smirking "Fair maidens run and hide while I hold him off!" The oldest said smiling holding a broom that was leaning on wall probably forgotten by one of the maids"(Laugh)Come on Faegan let's run!"The oldest sister said carrying the youngest sister laughing.The two sisters run in the mansions library laughing before going to the the second floor of it at the back hiding "(Giggles)Do you think t⃘o⃘n⃘t⃘o⃘n⃘ going to be fine? c⃘a⃘m⃘ie and n⃘i⃘c⃘k⃘y⃘ will probably defeat him(Giggle)" Faegan said to her oldest sister "I'm sure he's fine besides it's going to be funny seeing a⃘n⃘i⃘c⃘o⃘ trying to win against t⃘o⃘n⃘y⃘ (Snicker)" the two sister quietly giggled.Just then the door of the library opened "Hmmm...Little Princess the wicked witch has come to get you!"another play full voice of a teen girl said" Shhh"the oldest said to the youngest still giggling.The older sister heard a faint giggle on the second floor a mischievous smile present on her faces"Faegan Raphael V. Byrion!I'm coming now!Hahaha"a playfull laugh escaped the older sister walking upstairs with both hands up in the air as if she was going to attack "Iiiiiiiii FOUND YOU!!" The older sister said yanking the curtains immediately tickling the youngest earning a loud laugh"Nooooo!!!(Laugh)S-stop it(Laugh)M-mercy!(Laugh)I beg of you!(Laugh)"the youngest said in between laugh and squirming making both her oldest and older sisters laugh"(Laugh)Ok c⃘a⃘m⃘i⃘e⃘ I think that's enough she's already out of breathe "(Pant)Moms gonna kill the lot of us" the older said"Oh right I forgot were in the library (Giggle) "The oldest said in realization before giggling with her sisters.

    The older sister carried the youngest down stairs of the library while the oldest sister walk beside them"Where's the two blokes?" The oldest sister asked for her and the youngest sister before the older sister can answer the library door opened revealing the Oldest brother dragging the 'dead' body of their very dramatic older brother "T-the Knight got me!he got me!" The oldest said dramatically making all of them laugh"(Laugh)Shut it you drama queen"the oldest said the youngest hop down from her older sisters arms running to the older brother "A hug will help you n⃘i⃘c⃘k⃘y⃘ " little Faegan said arms open making them all coo at her adorableness"Thank you our little guardian!I feel much better now"The oldest said hugging his youngest sister standing up with his sister still in his arms the older siblings smiled seeing their youngest happy that was the only thing that was important to them their youngest sister.

   "Children" a sweet and gentle voice said from the door of the library making all of the five siblings pale a bit.

    "We're fucked" the older sister said seeing their mother earning a smack on the head from the oldest sister"Now what have I told you about playing in the library?"their mother said"N-not too"the siblings said"Sorry Mommy it was my idea"the youngest said looking down sadly.Before any of the other siblings can say anything their mother sigh smiling "All right I'll let this slide but next time you'll get punished" the mother said"Yay!Thank you Mommy!"the youngest said running to her mother kissing her checks "You're welcome now come we're late for dinner you're father will-" before the mother can finish her sentence a 6'8 man with black curly hair,pale skin,and red slightly glowing eyes came in a scowl present on his face.