Chapter 1

The sun rises in Encanto excitement and nervousness is what the people feel specially on what happened on the last gifting ceremony but hopefully this time it'll be all perfect.Faegan is seen sleeping while spooning her wife Pepa sleeping peacefully.Peter suddenly appears beside the bed on Faegan's side"Master?Master? It's time to wake up.It's little Antonio's gift ceremony"Peter said it a hushed tone shaking Faegan gently"(Groan)Hmmm.... I'm up...(Sigh) Thanks Peter...you can go and rest now"Faegan said softly careful not to wake her wife up.Peter nodded smiling before he disappeared into Faegan's soul.Faegan carefully sat up turning to her wife she smiled lovingly at her sleeping wife she move a bit of Pepa's hair to the side giving her a kiss on the forehead making Pepa smile in her sleep and sighing in content .Faegan stood up getting her clothes before going in the bathroom to get ready.Once Faegan was done she step out of the bathroom seeing her wife still asleep she went on Pepa's side of the bed bending down she caress Pepa's cheek gently then kissing Pepa's cheek this time before standing up straight she made a note before putting in on the bedside table of their bed so Pepa can read it once she's awake and not panic on where she went.

   Faegan step out of their bedroom already hearing Mirabel hurriedly get ready in the nursery"(Chuckles)And there she goes again(Sigh)She's always hard on herself.. specially Abuela"Faegan mumbles very quietly.She arrived Infront of Abuela's room Casita immediately opened it for her"Thank you Casita"Faegan whispered to the house.Faegan saw Abuela Alma with Antonio who immediately smiled seeing her Momma"Momma!Look!Abuela said I look handsome in this"Antonio said running to Faegan's arms"(Chuckles)Well good morning too you too.Hmmm...you do look handsome Toñito you looked like a Prince actually"Faegan said making Antonio smile.Faegan looked at Abuela Alma who chuckled at the two"Good morning Mom"Faegan said smiling"Good morning Mijita"Abuela Alma said making Faegan pout and Antonio laugh at his Momma's reaction"I'm 49 Mom"Faegan said in a deadpan voice still pouting making Abuela Alma laugh"(Laugh)Let the old woman be Fae.You know how I am"Abuela Alma said"Yes I do know that you love to treat me like a 5 years old because I'm younger than my dear wife"Faegan said teasingly making Abuela Alma laugh again"Anyway we'll be going down now Mom before little Mira starts our day"Faegan said walking to the door with Antonio "(Chuckles) Alright alright"Abuela Alma said smiling while she watched Faegan and Antonio went out the door.Faegan always reminds her of Anatolio her best friend and Faegan's mother she doesn't know the full story all she knows is that Anatolio got married and surprised her when she visits Alma one day with Faegan saying her husband and other kids couldn't come after a year Anatolio got back to the city with Faegan and it was like before no news or anything until one day a 15 years old Faegan went back to Encanto with a broken expression only saying her Mama Anatolio died and not saying anything about her Father or siblings.

   Faegan made sure Antonio was ready"There look at that.The little prince finally getting a gift"Faegan said to her son who giggled"You already ate breakfast yeah?"Faegan asked"Yes Momma.Casita made sure I ate before getting ready"Antonio said happily"Thenk you Casita!"Faegan said making the house move some of it's tiles as a way of saying  you're welcome"Momma...what If I don't a gift?What will happen?"Antonio asked frowning"Then we'll still love you,like what me and your Tia Julieta and Tio Agustin keep on saying to Mirabel your still going to be special gift or no gift"Faegan said softly making Antonio smile nodding hugging her Momma"Thank you Momma...I love you"Antonio said making Faegan smile kissing her son on the forehead"I love you too little jaguar"Faegan said then she heard Mirabel"That's our queue to start the day.Wait here for your Abuela ok?I still need to calm your Mama I think she wants to kill me right now for not waking her up"Faegan said making Antonio laugh.

Drawers
Floors
Doors

Let's go

This is our home
We've got every generation
So full of music
A rhythm of its own design
This is my family
A perfect constellation