Chapter 2

"Peter"Faegan said worriedly standing in the middle of her and Pepa's bedroom"Yes?"Peter asked appearing Infront of her"Can you feel it?"Faegan asked"Yes... It's like that suffocating feeling all over again when..."Peter couldn't finish his sentence"It's like im in Father's Manor all over again...well it always feel like it here with how Mom's controlling and perfectionist state but today it feels more-" "-Worst"Peter finished for Faegan who nodded sighing before sitting on the bed reaching in her yellow coat revealing a photo she looked at the photo with sad eyes"I wish I was like them...I wish I could stand up directly to Mom on how she treats this family...I wish I was strong like them...I wish I could be like Dolores...I wish (Sigh)...I wish their still here"with every sentence becoming a sad defeated whisper that left Faegan's lips.Peter looked at Faegan before patting her head"They're in a better place now...and I'm sure they're proud of you"Peter said comforting Fagean.

  "(Knock)(Knock)Momma?Are you there? It's almost breakfast and Mami's worried also Abuela said she has an announcement"Dolores said in her normal soft voice Faegan looked at Peter"I want you to be with Mirabel at all time today l help her make sure she doesn't hurt herself.Also she'll be afraid of you first but I'm sure she'll like you after all your my you only need to explain to her and she'll understand"Fagean said making Peter nod before disappearing"(Knock)(Knock)Momma?"Dolores asked from outside the door worried she couldn't hear her Momma sometimes and it always worries her"Coming Dolly"Faegan said softly knowing her daughter can hear her after making sure to compost herself.Opening the door she was greeted by her daughter's worried face"Sorry Dolly.I was trying to find my pin I thought I lost it"Faegan said making her daughter giggle"You always forget where you put some of your things Momma"Dolores said at her Momma who looked at her acting offended"Oh hush love let's go before your Momma decide to struck me with lightning again"Fagean said walking downstairs making Dolores laugh softly this time.

   Faegan is holding a plate with her breakfast and a glass of Orange juice with Dolores beside her"Mirabel's worried about the magic again"Dolores said"Oh?"Faegan asked acting like she doesn't have a clue on why"She's also trying to get some information on me well Camilo actually"Dolores said softly looking at Mirabel and Camilo who was shaped shift in Dolores.Faegan immediately sigh smiling"Definitely my son"Faegan said making Dolores snicker at her Momma"Camilo!Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds"Faegan said surprising Mirabel who saw Dolores behind her Tia Faegan"Eh!Worth the shot"Camilo said smirking turning back into himself"Ow!"Casita slap him with the windows"Hey!"before pushing him gently.Faegan sigh shaking her head"And I thought I was a trouble maker when I was younger"Faegan said walking away leaving Mirabel and Dolores to go to her wife"Hello Mi Sol"Faegan said to Dolores who immediately has a rainbow above her head seeing her Wife"Mi Luna!I was getting worried you don't normally take that long to get ready"Pepa said pouting making Faegan smile giving her wife a peck on the lips immediately making her smile again"Sorry I forgot where I put my pin so I had to find it"Faegan said sheepishly gesturing to her jaguar pin making Pepa shake her head smiling giving her a kiss on the cheek"Next time put it in the box with your other accessories so you won't have a hard time finding it ok"Pepa said making Faegan chuckle nodding.

   Luisa put down the table with the chairs"Everyone,to the table! Let's go, let's go"Abuela Alma said hurriedly.Faegan immediately sat down putting he rplate of food and the glass of Orange juice on the table waiting for everyone when she saw Mirabel sat on the sit where her wife was about to sit it immediately upset Pepa so she put a calming hand on her shoulder making her Calm immediately and sit beside Faegan instead who put a glass of Orange juice Infront of her making her smile"Thank you Mi Luna"Pepa said making Faegan smile"We are all thankful for Antonio's new gift"Abuela Alma said about to sit on her chair but stop seeing the animals on the chair looking at Antonio who smiled proudly"I told them to warm up your sit"Antonio said making Abuela Alma smile and Faegan smile proudly with Pepa giving a thumbs up to her Son who smile more seeing his two mothers proud faces"Thank you,Toñito"Abuela Alma said shooing the animals gently out the chair before sitting down"I'm sure today will find a way to put your blessings to good use"Abuela Alma said immediately Faegan smile went down a bit "Good your power is stronger now...Hmmm maybe we can use that on some people...A Useful Power for a weapon...You just made me Father happy didn't you little Fairy" Faegan remembered those words sending chills on her spine but she immediately cleared her thoughts to not worry her family.The table shook a bit because of Mirabel surprising Faegan who spaced out"Mirabel!If you can't pay attention,I will help you"Abuela Alma said to Mirabel who was about to protest"Casita!"Mirabel's chair moved beside Abuela Alma and her Tia Faegan who took her plate away"As I was saying we must never take our miracle for granted so today we will work twice as hard"Abuela Alma said getting cut off by Mirabel again making Faegan sigh while holding her wife's hand underneath the table"First an announcement.I've spoken to the Guzman about Mariano's proposal to Isabela"Abuela Alma said walking to Isabela and Dolores"Dolores do we have a date?"Abuela Alma asked"Tonight...He wants Five Babies"Dolores said casually surprising Isabela who sprouts flowers on her head"Your marrying that man Dolores that's final.You and Faegan are the last one alive and I need the Byron's bloodline to keep going understand"..."(Sniff)Yes father"..."Faegan make sure you keep your image in the spotlight.Don't disappoint me"..."Yes father" a flashback of voice Faegan heard in her head she knows what's gonna happen and it's getting difficult to keep her cool right now specially when she knows her daughter is hurting in the inside knowing the man of her dreams is proposing to someone else"Wonderful.Such fine young men with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both families stronger"Abuela Alma said walking to the end of the table.Meanwhile Faegan sigh after seeing her son shape shift into Mariano making a kissy face to Isabela who flicker her hand to Camilo's face with flowers"Atleast he's not much of a trouble maker like I am when I was young"Faegan whispered making Dolores giggle silently hearing her Momma's words"Ok.Our community is counting on us"Abuela Alma said"La Familia Madrigal!"The family cheered.After that everyone stood up ready to attend their task Faegan is assigned with Pepa as always to keep her 'in check' as Abuela Alma put it while Mirabel went after Luisa.Faegan looked where her daughter and niece headed worried"Pepa I'll be right back.I'm just going to talk to Dolores real quick"Faegan said seriously making Pepa worry a bit"Ok mi Luna.Don't take to long alright?You know how I am"Pepa said making Faegan smile nodding kissing her cheek walking away.