Chapter 7: The Reveal

Hatshepsut's POV

"I don't get it. Are you guys together or not?"

"Well.....", said Daniel

"Daniel!"

"Fine, I'll tell you", said Daniel

"After explaining"

"SLAP!!!!"

"Ouch!",said Daniel while holding his cheek.

"Are you insane? You hardly know her!"

"Look Hatshepsut. I'm 18 and you are 10. The things I do are none of your business or are they?", said Daniel as he rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

I then started walking towards him as he started walking back.

"None of my business? I'll tell you what's none my business Daniel! You fell in love with Lexi and I warned you about her but Nooo, you didn't listen!!! Few years down the line we fall into dept and she leaves you for some rich guy. You work your butt off and now you are a multi billionaire and she came back! You were in shit because dad wanted to kill you because you didn't want to be a Mafia anymore! I told you to change your name and you did. Now he can't even track you down because you changed your identity because of me! You still are a Mafia but nobody knows thanks to me! You never wanted to join modeling or designing but thanks to me, you are one of the best models and designers in the world! I told you to hire some people to help you work and because of me, you got Amarachi and Peridot!  So Yes Chris Daniel Anderson Nior. It is my business!"

By this time, Daniel couldn't move back because he was already against the wall and I was right in front of his face.

"Peridot isn't like your fangirls Daniel. You can't just kiss her and expect her to be cool with it. She's different."

As I was about to leave, I gave Daniel one last hot clap and stormed into my room.

Chris/Daniel's POV

Three hot slaps in less than 10 minutes. I think I set a new world record. I tried to find Peridot so that I can apologize to her but I couldn't find her.

I asked one of the maids where she is but the maid said that she left for her lunch break with Amarachi.

I went into my office and went back to working again and ordered a maid to clean up the hot chocolate spill and broken glasses on floor

Sono/Peridot's POV

Melanie and I left the house and talked about my first kiss with Chris/Daniel and about the way he almost drank the poison.

"He stole your first kiss?!",asked Melanie.

I nod and she starts going crazy.

"I swear on our alive dog, Bruno, that when I get back, I will end him", said Melanie with rage in her eyes.

"It's fine Melanie. There's no point in doing that because we might  just get fired."

We went to Spar and bought some meals that they cooked and ate while we chatted.

After 30 minutes we had to go back because our lunch break was over.

When we got back, Melanie and I parted ways again because we work in different areas.

"I'm gonna miss you", said Melanie as she hugged me.

"Really Melanie? We are literally still in the same place"

"But we are separated", she said

"You need to let me go now"

"No"