Chapter 9: Jewelry Kiss

Sono/Peridot's POV

Finally!!!!!!

It's our lunch break and we are on our way to Debonair's Pizza. As the Lemo stopped at the place. I wore my sunglasses and Daniel wore his shades.

He wore a black work suit with black Nike sneakers and a white shirt with a black tie. If I was one of his fangirls, I would say he looks hot.

He tells the lemo to pick us up at 15:30 so that we can be on time to take our measurements. The driver agreed and left.

We went into Debonairs and ordered a large triple decar to share with one coke and a fanta orange.

We went to a near by park and we started eating together.

We started to talk about our lives and complications that we face every day. To be honest , I actually enjoyed my time with him because it was easy talking to someone with similar situations in life.

Both our phones started vibrating. As we checked them. We saw that someone posted a picture of Daniel and I sitting and laughing together with a tag under it saying:

Is this Future Mrs Santiago???

"Oh No", we both said at the same time.

People around the park spotted us and they started to run towards us screaming Daniel's name.

Crazy Fans

Daniel grabbed my hand and I felt my face getting red and heated.

As we were running, the left over pizza in my hand felt heavy , so I dropped it next to the hobo I saw.

"Thank you so much!", he said while waving his hand

"You're Welcome!", I said

As we were running, Daniel called for the Lemo to park next to Debonairs immediately. As I looked back, I was shocked to see over a hundred people chasing us. Is this how it feels like to have crazy fans.

As we saw the Lemo at a distance we were relieved but news reporters blocked our way with their cameras, flashing camera lights and mics.

They started asking a bunch of questions as we tried to walk through.

Who is she to you Daniel?

Are you guys related?

Are you dating ?

Is she your girlfriend ?

Do you happen to know who the hobo you helped is?

We made a detour to find another way to enter the Lemo. We ran in the closets clothing store we can find. Daniel then bought some hoodies and clothes for me and him and we quickly changed.

We wore our hoodies and made sure we are not spotted. The crowd ran past us without knowing it was us. We then went inside the lift and pushed the ground level button. As the lift opened, the reporters were about to enter so I did the unspeakable.

"I am so gonna regret this."

"Regret wha.....", said Daniel but I pulled him in before he could finish his sentence.

I kissed him and the reporters backed out and said that they will rather take the other elevator.

I quickly moved back and stood by the other corner of the Elevator. I was blushing but not as much as Daniel.

We ran out of the elevator, through the exit and back to Debonairs and we literally jumped into the Lemo.

"Drive!!!", we yelled.