03 : Persuasive.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

The smell of coffee beans and fresh bakeries hit Taehyung's nostrils as soon as he walked into the café a few blocks down his house

He had never been there before, not too fond of the hot drink so many people seemed to like.

Dressed in a black tee and beige pants, he scanned the quite large room, elegantly putting his hands in his pockets, his usual jewelry filling his wrists.

No sign of Mira.

"Can I help you sir ?"

He turned his voice to the lady who just spoke.

Short, a little chubby, probably from Southeast Asia, if he believed her facial features.

She was cute, but didn't tickle much in him, not like the woman he looked for.

'Would help me if you didn't look so adorable', he thought.

She wore an apron with the café's label on it, so no doubt she asked him if he needed help.

"Do you know Mira ?" He asked.

She took a deep breath, putting her hands on her hips as her eyebrows furrowed in thoughts.

'Cute' he thought.

"Ah, Mira.. Blonde, kinda tall, elegant ?" She asked, to which he nodded.

"She's a regular here ?"

"Y-.. Do you know her ?" She paused, realizing that the man in front of her might be just a creep.

"We're acquainted." He answered.

She hummed in response, nodding.

"She usually comes around this hour, so you may sit down and wait for her, if you want."

"I'll do just that, thank you.." He looked at the tag on her chest. ".. Abigail."

She nodded and pointed a table to him.

"You can install yourself here, can I give you anything to drink while you wait ?"

"Water will be fine."

She nodded again and watched the tall man walk over to the table, his back straight, hair unkept yet looking good.

He was good-looking in general, if she was honest.

Abigail hurried and got him his glass of water like he asked before tending the other clients, all under the gaze of the mysterious man.

Taehyung thought she must know more about his muse, Mira.

Their relationship might be more than a customer-bartender one, probably a friendship.

Soon enough Mira herself walked in, no doubt since Abigail said she came around this hour.

Her outfit was simple yet really flattering, this girl clearly knew how much potential she had and put it all to use.

From the two times he had seen her, Taehyung could affirm she had a great sense of style, or least knew her body shape so well it wasn't a struggle to find clothes that complimented it in the best way possible.

Her bleached hair was in a clip like last time, a big gold necklace filling the blank space under her neck.

Taehyung hadn't notice before, but even the way she walked screamed well-mannered, a small smile on her glossed up lips.

"Abby !"

The nickname she used towards the barista confirmed Taehyung's suspicions, they were friends.

A small smile formed on the chubby girl's face at the sight of the other girl, though her gaze quickly traveled to the man sitting in a corner of the café, near the ivy-covered wall, his seat being fixated to the part of the wall that was covered in pink roses.

Though it was still broad daylight, something about the pink neon light made it look like it was only on him in the room, his gaze inspiring.. A lot of things.

Any woman would feel overwhelmed by this.

He looked attracted, in awe, like the world stopped spinning as he stared at Mira, his muse, his Mona Lisa.

The intensity in his gaze made Abigail gulp before she hid her mouth behind her hand, subtly pointing at him with her head.

To Taehyung, the moment Mira turned around seemed to happen in slow motion.

She looked at him with lightly furrowed brows, saying a few words to Abigail before heading towards where he was sitting.

He watched her walk, making her way towards him and avoiding the tables, supporting his gaze, never letting go once.

He smirked slightly at that, knowing that what they could do together would be amazing.

That natural confidence she had was everything he needed.

"May I help you, sir ?"

He straightened in his seat, looking at her from head to toes.

At first she didn't recognize her, but soon enough, that gaze said enough.

No other person looked at her like this, like an art critic.

Except this time, he seemed more than pleased with what he was seeing, whereas last time he looked analytic.

"Please grab a drink and sit down, we have a lot to about."

She scoffed, looking like she was going to refuse.

'Predictable' He thought.

After all, he was still a stranger that was randomly looking for her after practically running away from her.

But, the next words that left his mouth grabbed her attention, and ultimately had her accepting.

"I've got a work opportunity for you."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.