Chapter Two

-* Acacia *-

"Acacia!"
"Acaciaaaa?"
"ACACIA!!!"
Who was that? Hm..? I walked down the stairs and leant around the kitchen door.

'Im just doing my hair, I'll be down in a minute!' I typed

"Sky hurry up" Alex snapped
'Jeez Sorry' I typed
"By the way, this is Chandler, I got him to call up after you."
'Hey'
I turned on my heel and sprinted up the stairs.
I sat in front of my vanity dresser and put my into a messy French braid.
I hopped back down the stairs and went into the kitchen.
"Acacia right?" 'Chandler' asked me
'Uhm yeah, Chandler?' I typed swiftly
"Well then Acacia, I guess I'll be seeing you at school" He smirked. With his eye doing a weird twitch, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out.
What's his deal? Did he have an eye twitch? I'm confused..
"Come on Acacia, school time" Alex said as he skipped past me. Strange boy....

We arrived outside the large building within minutes, I stepped out of the car and surveyed my surroundings. Hmm it's huge. Bigger then any building in Galpaed. It's quite nice though. A huge brick building with an arched entrance. A fence leading around the school with pink trees all along them, cars zoomed past and I realised that Alex drove off. Without saying bye.

Oh well I guess, I started to walk into the huge building and was greeted at the desk by a lady with a warm smile. I have her a small wave and took my phone out. 'I'm Acacia, I'm new here. is this where I'm supposed to go?'
"Yes dear, sign your name here and then follow me," She smiled.

The kind lady led me to a door with the word PRINCIPAL in bold letters.

I pushed the door open and stepped in with my phone firmly in my hand. my stomach churned as I looked around.