Chapter Seven

Acacia~*

Ive been sat in my room with my door locked for the past hour. I'm literally starving. I pull out my phone and dial Pizza Hut
"Hello, Pizza Hut, how can I help"
"Helloo, I would like a large sausage and pepperoni pizza, a medium margarita pizza and two fries with a large Pepsi."
"Okay, and the address please"
"978 Avercroft Drive, please can you put the food in the basket at the side of the house and ring the bell next to it when you come please. The money is underneath the basket."
"Sure (insert ASHTON giggle here)"
"Thanks"
I put the phone down and lay on my bed.

An hour later~*

Ding
Ding

I stick my head out of the window and sure enough, my pizza is laying in the basket. I grin and start to pull it up. As soon as my pizza reached my height I put all of my food together on my floor and poured out my chips. I take a swig from the bronze liquid in my Pepsi paper cup and sigh in pure bliss. As I'm about to take a bite of my pizza, I notice a flash out of the corner of my eye. I cautiously crawl over and pick up the object, I squeal in delight to find that it's a letter from mother. I rip it open and in anticipation skim through.

Ԁєѧяєṡṭ ċһяʏṡѧṅṭһєṃȗṃ
ı һѧṿє ʟєѧяṅṭ єṅɢʟıṡһ jȗṡṭ ғȏя ʏȏȗ
ı ҡṅȏẇ ʏȏȗ ẇѧṅṭ ṭȏ ċȏṃє һȏṃє Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ıṭ'ṡ jȗṡṭ ṭȏ Ԁѧṅɢєяȏȗṡ. ȗяѧṅȗṡ ıṡ яȗṭһʟєṡṡ ı ʟȏṿє ʏȏȗ ċһяṡʏ
ѧʟʟ ṭһє ṃȏṡṭ,
ṃȏṭһєя

I sighed and frowned, I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly scribbled out a letter.

Ԁєѧяєṡṭ ṃȏṭһєя
ƿʟєѧṡє, ı ċѧṅṅȏṭ ṡṭѧʏ һєяє ѧṅʏ ʟȏṅɢєя ı ѧṃ ѧʟяєѧԀʏ ɞєıṅɢ ṡȗṡƿєċṭєԀ, ı ѧṃ яєғȗṡıṅɢ ṭȏ ṡƿєѧҡ ṭȏ ѧʟє× ṭȏȏ. ı ɞєɢ ṃȏṭһєя
ʟȏṿє ċһяṡʏ

I slumped against my bed and forced the pizza into my mouth. It's tasteless to me now. I gulped my drink down and closed the pizza boxes to keep them as leftovers. I put my headphones on and played my favourite song. It decided to pick straight back where I left off.

'How can we not talk....family's all.....got. everything that we do.....by my side-'

I groaned in exasperation as I found myself zoning in and out. I ripped my headphones off and punched the door with not all the force I have in me but a lot. My fist went straight through the door. Why can't i do anything normally. I backed up a bit and groaned yet again. I do this all the time. I want normal strength. Pulling out my phone i realised I haven't messaged that guy in a while.

To: Ashton from Wendys
Hey Ash, haven't spoke in a while. I just really need so done to speak to x wanna meet up at macca's? Xx -A

I leant back and flopped backwards on my bed and sighed. IZ heard a ding and sat up quickly.

From: Ashton From Wendys
Yeah sure, meet there in 20? See you there x

I grinned and put on a floral short cut strapless top with a pair of black high waisted shorts. I pulled on my burgundy pullover and fedora as I walked out my bedroom door and tiptoed downstairs. I grabbed my doc Martians and sprinted out the front door.
"Acacia!" Alex called, I didn't spare him a glance as I pulled my shoes on as I ran. I walked the rest of the way.

Ashton~*

I say down at a booth and ran a hand through my dusty brown curls. I whipped out my phone and composed a message.

To: Mute Girl
Hey I'm here, you on your way? Xx

I waited a few mins and sure enough a reply popped up.

From: Mute Girl
I'm at the counter doof, which booth you at? X

To: Mute Girl
I'll come to you x

I stood up and walked over to where I could see her. Her dirty blonde waves cascaded down her back and shifted. Her blue eyes met my green ones and she grinned. I'm sure my grin was just as big ecause I could feel my dimples prominent on my cheeks.

"Come on then" I led her to the booth I was at before
"Surprise Bitch, I can speak" I turned my head towards her in shock and she giggled at my reaction.

ASHTON IS PLAYED BY ASHTON IRWIN, HE IS WEARING WHAT HE WAS IN DONT STOP BEFORE THE COSTUME :p