- 10 -

Even Xiyu was stunned, and the corners of her mouth still hooked looked a little dazed under Gu Qi's soft palms.

Xi Rufeng, who was sitting in the second place, saw the fallen angel turn and reach out and stand up slightly, thinking that he was going to attack Xi Yu.

However, this action was really unexpected. The intention of resistance is obvious, but it has no deterrent power, as if it is a joke.

But Gu Yu was obviously very serious, and even the broken feathers behind him exploded slightly.

Xi Rufeng inexplicably thought of the noble cat he raised.

Every time she pressed the soft little cat and sucked wildly, her two little paws would resist blocking her face.

“...puff. ”

Xi Yu didn't hold back, even his arm muscles were obviously exerting force in a muffled smile, bulging and bulging.

The hand holding the slender waist of the fallen angel also pressed harder.

Gu Qi frowned, not understanding why the other party smiled like this.

He had never encountered such an offensive situation before, and he didn't understand how to express rejection and resistance.

Why are you laughing? He immediately felt Xi Yu's slightly rapid breathing in the palm of his hand, as if it was hotter than just now.

Gu Yu wanted to withdraw her hand uncomfortably, but Xi Yu grabbed her wrist.

Xi Yu put the slender but not large snow-white palm of the finger closer to his face, and let the soft skin in the middle press on his lips.

“...so cute. ”

“Can I see your face? ”

The open and closed lips touched the skin of the palm of his hand, Xi Yu looked at Gu Qi, whose small face was completely covered, and his golden eyes became darker and darker.

Obviously, he is just a fallen angel who has been despised by the world.

But at this time, Xi Yu was sitting on the main seat, and Gu Qi stood in front of him and looked at him condescendingly.

Instead, he became the one who looked up.

And the opponent's snow-white and flawless hands were being forced to cover his face, forced to accept his burning and dirty breathing.

He could feel Gu Qi's trembling. It's like blasphemy.

Xi Yu squeezed Gu Qi's thin wrist tightly, stroking the skin of the opponent's thin wrist with her fingers.

A pair of eyes that appeared from the gap between his fingers stared at Gu Qi tightly.

Instead of a frivolous smile, it was full of aggression and aggressiveness. Gu Qi bit his lip uncomfortably.

For the first time, he felt powerless and panic, even worse than the feeling of facing Yun Yuying not long ago.

“Xi Yu! "