- 4 -

Huo Yingyi paused, only to realize that he seemed to be too sensitive. He probably just went to the toilet.

What happened to him. “...that's right, sorry. " Yingyi responded. The secretary looked at his back as he left, and the corners of his smiling mouth twitched.

After all, only he knew where Yingyi's wife had gone. On the stage, the host repeated “Mr. Rong Yaoxu is invited to speak on stage" several times without getting a response.

The audience had already applauded several times, and they did not see the tall figure appearing in front of them.

It wasn't until the host saw the gestures of the secretary in the audience with a blank expression on his face that he awkwardly said that the party would start directly.

The secretary walked bitterly to the room upstairs in the hall. He has helped his boss deal with countless difficult things, but he has never faced this situation, because this kind of thing could not have happened to his boss.

This is stealing Qingqing. After standing at the door, the secretary froze in place again.

There is nothing that makes him doubt life more than seeing an alpha superior boss who has never been close to omega to an abnormal state, holding a person/wife sitting on his lap.

Especially there is an ambiguous sound. The bodyguards in the room hung their heads, but the secretary could imagine that they probably had expressions that they wanted to disappear in place.

In fact, Jie Heyan didn't want to kiss his lover so uncontrollably as soon as he saw him.

On the contrary, when he walked to the room and turned around to talk to Gu Qi, the other party suddenly hugged him and asked for a kiss.

It even hit the tip of the nose, like a kitten gnawing on a person. If Gu Qi's previous initiatives were habitually coquettish, this time it seemed that he really had vague thoughts, eager and enthusiastic, which Yan had never seen before.

His heart was sore and sour, Jie Heyan simply sat down, put the sticky essence on his lap and let him chew it.

As a result, he was instigated after a while, dissatisfied with Gu Yu's unscrupulous kissing, the anti-customer orientation began to deepen layer by layer.

So it became what the secretary sees now. The lights were dim just now, and I couldn't see Omega's appearance clearly.

Now it looks pretty, but the makeup is a bit thick, and it doesn't seem to be able to fascinate people at a glance.

How could the boss become like this?…… But... it seems that the more I look at it, the more it tastes. The corners of Gu Qi's eyes were filled with tears when he was kissed, and the tear film was shining.

He was holding Jie Heyan's hand and wanted to push the other party away.

Especially after perceiving that there was a person staring straight at him, he frowned and made a sound of resistance.

Jie Heyan let go of Gu Yu's soft lips, and the person in his arms immediately blushed and buried his face in the socket of his neck, as if to hide.

“...someone..." he whispered.

Jie Heyan raised his eyebrows in surprise again: “...When did you become shy? ”