- 9 -

“The people from Xiguo are here, and they must see you. This is not a good thing. "

Yun Lei looked at the fallen angel with water vapor still in her eyes and said. 

“I told you to let me help you escape. Now it's hard for you to run like this." ”

Gu Qi put on his outer clothes with her back to Yunlei, his inner clothes were a bit transparent, showing a thin waist, and he could vaguely see the thin butterfly bones fluttering their wings with her movements, and even the spine grooves were quite beautifully depressed.

“But if you really want to leave, I still have a way to help you. "

Yunlei said with her upper body propped on the bed and her chin on her chin, her eyes never took off Gu Yu.

“Thank you, I still don't need it. "

Gu Qi turned around and said. Ten minutes ago, he still looked pitiful when Yun Yuying was frightened and his eyes turned red.

Now he has quickly regained his calmness, and his extremely beautiful eyes and face are still calm.

Yun Lei felt a pity in her heart.

“Here are masks and veils, take them with you. It should be over later. "

Yun Lei motioned to the stack of things on the bed. Gu Qi glanced there, then picked up the mask and put it on her face before leaving.

The light golden half-face mask is shaped like a butterfly, with tassels of golden gold on the edges, and the workmanship is quite exquisite.

Not only that, there is also a thin layer of mesh in the eyes, which looks hazy from the outside, and will not reveal the owner's beautiful eyes that are too shocking.

The veil is snow-white, with very good concealment, and its length drops below Gu Qi's clavicle, as if it has worked hard to never let anyone see the slightest appearance of the wearer.

Even a small jawline.

After getting dressed, Gu Qi followed Yunlei to the palace hall. The gate of the palace hall opened, and two rows of neatly dressed soldiers stood on the edge of the red carpet spread out outside the gate.

Hearty laughter and conversation in the palace could be heard on the corridor. “Going in and out of the pure body fire pool is still unscathed? I really haven't heard of this. ”

“If you want me to say that you are still too indecisive, just grab him and study him. There is no researcher who can tell me. I promise to help you find a good one. ”

Xi Yu's voice surrounded the huge palace hall, and it clearly reached the ears of the two people walking on the corridor.

Yunlei, who is more than 1.7 meters tall, is about the same height as Gu Qi, and the two of them walked quietly one after the other. When she was about to reach the door, Yunlei slowed down and walked side by side with Gu Yu, pinching his shoulder.

“We are here. ”

This is the first time that Gu Yu has appeared in everyone's vision in a normal posture after coming to Yunguo.