- 8 -

The clothing of Lingmu, a coastal empire, was divided into two gender designs for men and women.

Usually men wore satin trousers, while women wore long split skirts to highlight the strength of men and the softness of women.

And women's clothing will also use more precious materials to adapt to softer skin.

The one in the maid's hand happened to be the latest female dress among the upper nobility of the empire.

It used extremely rare materials. The tulle was as soft as water. It can be regarded as the most skin-friendly and curvy style ever designed.

It is very popular in the circle of upper-class aristocratic ladies. Ling Mu never cared about these things.

At this time, looking at the long skirt that was high on the side, he couldn't help but think of the appearance of a little mermaid wearing it.

I didn't say anything against it, but the blood came up first. “What are you pretending to be, don't think I can't see what you are thinking. ”

Yuan Jiqing knew what the well-dressed prince of the Empire was thinking when he looked at his taut jawline, and couldn't help laughing.

Even though he didn't realize it at all, he was secretly so excited that he kept tapping on his arm with his fingers.

Seeing them coming in with their clothes, Gu Qi stretched out her slender white hand to signal them to give him the clothes. “Eh, this dress is not easy to wear, you can't wear it yourself. "

Yuan Jiqing said with a smile, clasping the little mermaid's hand almost in a circle with his palms, and slowly pressing his fingers into the palm of his hand.

The cool temperature seeped into Yuan Jiqing's palm. Yuan Jiqing, who smiled easily on the surface, even tightened his back muscles at this time.

Gu Qi glanced at the dress that seemed to be a bit complicated in style and design, and didn't insist on it.

The entire upper body was slightly on one side, revealing a large smooth and thin back, and the slightly raised butterfly bones seemed to fly away at any time.

Although it is very unpleasant, it is a natural mermaid who will obediently turn her back and wait for others to serve. …...so cute.

Yuan Jiqing rolled his Adam's apple secretly a few times, and the hand he was about to stretch out was already sweating, but he hesitated.

The clothes in his hand were snatched by Ling Mu. “You are 'weak', let me do it. "

It is rare for Ling Mu, who is calm and noble on weekdays, to continue to taunt like this.

Yuanji Qing suddenly became angry. But it was indeed him who hesitated just now, as for why there was such a throbbing…… It still has to be attributed to this little mermaid too.

Yes, that's right. The outline of the little mermaid, which was originally transparent and invisible to the human eye, began to appear faintly.

Yuan Jiqing glanced at it and suddenly became red-faced and quickly moved his gaze away. …...tsk.

Although Gu Qi obediently raised her hand and asked Ling Mu to help her put on her clothes, she still looked unhappy on her small face.