chapter 1

Mia's POV

Today is the day were I leave and head to college.I woke up and went to my closet to pick out what I'm gonna wear.I went to my bathroom to take a showerand got dressed.I put my hair into a messy bun and went down stairs to eat breakfast.I didnt put make up on cause I feel like it discises who your really are.Anyway, I had my breakfast.I just had cereal and orange juice.Simple.I was finishing up putting last minute stuff in my truck.I said my final goodbyes to my family.I hoped into my truck and started pulling out of the driveway.I kept staring at my house through the mirror until it was out of sight.Georgia here I come!

Luke's POV
Today is the day I'm going to college.I woke up and got dress.I didnt feel like taking a shower, I'm just gonna be driving all day and unpacking all day.After I got dress I went down stairs to get breakfast.All I had was cereal and a cup of coffee.God I love my coffee.After breakfast, I packed last minute things into my truck.I said my goodbyes and started pulling out of the driveway.I called Micheal up to tell him I'm on my way cause hes my roommate and he arrived at college yesterday.
(M:Micheal/L:Luke)
M:hello
L:hey buddy
M:hey man, hows it goin
L:good, good, you
M:good so whats up
L:I just wanted tell you I'm on way to college
M:alright I'll be here.Be safe drivin buddy
L:alright, thanks buddy, bye
M:bye
*end of conversation*