chapter 5

Mia's POV

***Next day****

So Luke and I are going out tonight. It's currently 10:00.Yes I'm a late sleeper.So witch means I don't have to start getting ready til 6:00 since Luke is picking me up at 7:00.Miranda got up before me was on her phone.
"mornin Miranda."I said stretching and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Mornin Mia.what do you want to do today?"Miranda asked."I was thinkin maybe we could just stay here and watch Netflix til I have to get ready for my date tonight."I said."sure." Miranda said.We turned on Netflix and started talking to.And I texted Luke my room number.

***Couple hours later***

So it is 6:00 and I need to get ready.I got into the shower and did my business in there.I got out and dryer off and got dressed.I put on my strapless black dress with my black cowboy boots.I put my hair into loose waves.Like I said before, I'm not a fan of make up.By the time I was done, it was 6:58.Luke should be here any minute so I went on my phone and started scrolling through instagram.A minute later, I heard a knock on the door and it was Luke."Hi-def you look gorgeous."Luke said.I giggled a little and said "thank you.you don't look to bad yourself.""These are for you."He said and handed me the roses."awe thanks.There butiful."I said."shall we?"He asked."of course."I said.We walked to Luke's truck and he helped me in.He jogged to the drivers side and got in side."so we're we going?"I asked."It's a surprise darlin."He said with a wink.

We finally got there and Luke helped me out."Wow Luke.This looks amazin."