chapter 4

Mia's POV

***One week later***

So, it's been a week since I met luke. Classes has started already and I'm getting a ton of homework each night. But thank god its friday! I finished all my classes and I'm heading back to my dorm to do some homework.

***At dorm***

I finally got to my dorm. I opened the door and walked in.Once got in, I put all my stuff down.Miranda came up to me and asked "hey do you wanna go to a bar with me and a couple of friends tonight?" "Sure." I said and I started getting ready.

Luke's POV

So tonight, Micheal and I are doing a geg at a bar.I finished getting ready and so did Micheal.

***At the bar***

So we got to the bar and started setting up.We start playin at 8:00 and it's 6:00 now.

Mia's POV

Miranda and I got done getting ready.we met everyone there and walked in.We sat down at a table and Miranda went to get the beers and the shots.Once she came back,we all started talking until someone started talking on the microphone.That guy sounded familiar.He started singing.I went out to the dance floor to dance and once I got out there, I saw who was singing and it was luke.Wow he's such a good singer.

Luke's POV

Micheal and I started playing.Once I started playing, Mia came out to the dance floor and started dancing.She looked at me at me and smiled and I smiled back.Dang she dances good.

Finally,I was done singing for the night and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Mia.We finished packing up.I walked over to Mia who was walking back to her friends.

(Luke:L/Mia:M)

L:Hey Mia

M:hey luke,you were good out there.I didn't know you could sing like that

L:thanks

M:what's up

L:Nothin much.umm I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night

M:I would love to go to dinner

L:Alright.I'll pick you up at 7:00

M: ok

L:so just text me your address when you get home or tomorrow mornin

M:ok.I'll see you tomorrow.bye luke

L:bye Mia

And with that she left.