chapter 3

Mia's POV

When we got back to the dorm, we were getting ready for tonight.I wore a plaid shirt,with my blue jeans with my boots.Miranda wore a white tank-top with her blue jeans and boots.

Luke"s

So,we finally got back to the dorm so we cqn get ready.I wore my plaid short with my blue jeans and boots.Micheal wore a plaid shirt, blue jeans and boots.Me and Micheal decided to take our own trucks.When we got to the place we were the party was, we where the first ones there so I backed my truck up next to micheals.

Mia's POV

We both where done getting ready.We both decided to take our own trucks.When I got there, there was already people there.So I backed my truck next to a big black jacked up truck rollin on 35's and miranda backed her truck next to mine.The truck next to mine had loud music playing out of the speakers.I was currently on Miranda's tailgate of her truck just talkin, listening to music, watching the bon fire, and drinking beers together."Only in a America" came on so I went over to the truck that was playing the song and climbed up on the tailgate and started swayin my hips and dancing to the song.A guy walked over to the truck whitch I think it was his.He He had a beer in his hand.Once he got to me, the song was over but he came over to me and gave be a beer and asked "So whats your name, darlin?""Mia.Whats your name?" I asked the man.I'm luke." Luke said."So, can I get your number?" He asked me in a nervous voice."Sure."I said.We both traded phones to putour number in."well I better get goin.It was nice mertin you Luke." I said while I was jumping off the tailgate and was walkingto my truck so I can leave."You to Mia." Luke said.I turned around and saw him smirking and doing the eyebrow thang.I just rolled my eyes and jumped into my truck and left.

Luke's POV

I was over talking to my buddies hanging out until I saw a truck back up next to mineand the most beutiful girl that I saw at starbucks come out of the drivers side.At that moment I knew she was the one.She walked over to her friends truck and started talking and drinking beer."Only in a America" came on and she walked over to my truck climb up on the tailgate and started swayin her hips and dancing.She looked so good under the moon light.I got up and grabbed a beer for her .By the time I was there, the song was over.I gave her a beer and asked "So, whats your name darlin?""Mia.Whats your name?"
Mia asked."I'm Luke."I said."So can I get you number?"I asked in a nervous tone."Sure."She said.We switched phones to put each others numbers in our contacts."Well,I better get going.Nice meeting you Luke."Mia said as she climbed down the tailgate and going back to her truck."You to Mia."I said.She turned around and I smirked and did the eye brow thang.She rolled her eyes and jumped into her truck and drove off.It was 12:00 and I decided to leave as well.Once I left, everyone else left to.