chapter 2

Mia's POV

I finally got to collage.I went to go get my key and schedule. I saw my room mate and she all readyhad her bed picked out and her side decorated.I went to my side to put my stuff down and walked up to her."Hi! You must be Miranda."I said."Yes mam, and u must be Mia." Miranda said."Yes mam."I said."hey do u maybe go and get coffee and get to now each other a little better?" Miranda asked."sure."I said.We walked out and hoped into Miranda's truck.we started driving to starbucks.

Luke's POV

I got to college and went to go get my schedule and room key.I walked in and bri hugged Micheal.I walked over to my bed.I love how they have camo sheets on the bed for us.I unpacked and Micheal helped as well.Micheal wanted me to meet his friends that he he met yesterday. So, he took me to startbucks to meet everyone.

Mia's POV

So we got to starbucks and ordered.I had a vanilla bean, and Miranda had the same.After we ordered and payed, we went to a table and sat down and started getting to now each other.A group of guys came through the doors.i didnt bother staring at them.When Miranda and I got up to leave a guy smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes as I was walking out.Once we hoped into the truck.Miranda said "hey,I think theres a tailgate party tonight.You wanna go?""sure."I said and we started driving back to to our dorms to get ready.

Luke's POV

We got to starbucks and we met everyine there.I introduced myself and we all walked in.I saw the most beutiful girl.I just kept starin at her til I sat down.The boys and I had coffee.We started getting to now everyone until the girl got up and started leaving.She turned around towards me and I smirked and she just rolled her eyes and walked out.The boys started laughing and I just rolled my eyes at them."hey, I heard theres a tailgate party tonight.Yall wanna go?"Blake asked everyone.everyone said yes and went back to their dorms to get ready fir tonight.