Baby I'm...

General Pov

Stellaride has been engaged for two months now.

Stella's Pov

Tomorrow is Kelly's birthday. I found out that I am pregnant two days ago, and I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out.

Next day

8:00 am

Kelly's Pov

I woke up and saw Stella asleep on my chest just like we went to bed yesterday, I check the time and great its 8 am, I decided to stay here and watch my love sleep.

30 minutes later

Stella's Pov

I woke up to Kelly kissing me. Gohs he is so cute.

"Good morning sunshine. Happy birthday." I said kissing him.

"Good morning my love. Thank you." He said kissing me back.

"So, since it's your birthday what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know." he said kissing me.

2 hours and 30 minutes later.

Stella's Pov

I just finish cleaning the breakfast dishes. I'm waiting for Kelly to get out of the shower. I took this time to pick up Kelly's gift's. Right in the moment I finished placing all of his gift's on the coffee table Kelly came out of the bedroom wearing a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt, I was wearing a dress.

"What is all this for?" Kelly asked siting down on the couch next to me.

"Well, this is for you, I just wanted to say thank you for being the best fiancé that I could ever have, I also wanted to say thank you for saving my life more than a million times." I said tearing up.

"Babe, come here." he said and hugged me "You know that I will always be there for you. I love you so much that you can't imagine babe, thank you for giving me this second chance to be the man you deserve." he said

30 minutes later

Kelley's Pov

"Ok baby open this one." Stella said passing me a box.

I opened and found a positive pregnancy teste and a onesie saying "Hello daddy see you soon". I look at Stella and she said

"Baby I'm pregnant!" As soon as she said that I got up and pick her up and hugged her.

"Are you joking?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No baby I'm not joking. I am pregnant, you are going to be a dad." She said.

"OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE A DAD." I yelled, I couldn't believe. I hugged her again and gave her a big and passionate kiss.

"Yes, you are" she said.

General Pov

Molly's Bar

10:00P.M.

It's time for the cake and tost to celebrate Kelley's birthday.

They were giving the beer bottles out when Stella said:

"Oh, we can't drink alcohol." As Stella said that everyone was confuse.

"What do you mean you guys can't drink. Because Kelly is already drinking his bear." Said Herman

"Oh, I was not saying that Kelly can't drink. I was saying that we can't drink." She said while rubbing her belly.

"OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone screamed and went to hug Stella and Kelly.

General Pov

Everyone was having a good time celebrating Kelley's birthday and the newest member of 51.

A.N
Sorry for any mistakes.
Hope you liked.
Bye