Surprise

Taylor and Miranda have been trying for a baby for a few months now and it's been hard since they haven't been able to get pregnant.

1 week before filming the Stellaride wedding

(FRIDAY 7 DAYS TILL THE WEDDING SCENE)

3:30A.M

Miranda's POV

I woke up feeling so nauseous that I had to run to the bathroom to throw up, I tried my best to not make too much noise so I wouldn't wake up Tay but I obvious failed because I felt him rub circles on my back and hold my hair and soothe me while, I has throwing up.

After a while I finally stopped throwing up, I collapsed on Taylor's arms and he kissed my forehead.

"Are you ok?" Tay asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I said. "I think that the dinner didn't suit me well." I added.

"Are you sure it's just that?" Tay asked me worried.

"Yes, I'm sure babe, could you help me get up please?" I said felling really exhausted.

"Of course, babe."

Tay helped me get up and wash my face and teeth, after that we got back to bed.

6:40 A.M.

Taylor's POV

I have been awake for a few minutes, just watching my wifey who is all coddle up on me sleeping and thinking about what happened last night, when the alarm clock rang, I quickly turn it off, so I could wake my wifey gently.

"Babe, wake up" I said whispering while kissing her face.

"I don't want to." She mumbled.

"I know babe, but we have to wake up to go to work. Also today is the dress and suit fitting to our tv wedding" I said still whispering and kissing her face.

"Just 5 more minutes please." She said sounding more awake this time.

"Ok, but I guess that you don't want to shower together." As I said that she woke up immediately sitting on the bed.

"Hey, I asked for five more minutes. I didn't say that I didn't want to shower with you." She said in her sassy way that makes me laugh.

"Well at least you woke up" I said laughing and gave her a passionate kiss.

After that we got up and we headed to the shower.

After a while we got out of the shower and got dressed for the day, we went to the kitchen to make and eat breakfast.

A few hours later.

Miranda's POV

I just finished trying the dress I will be wearing on the wedding and I'm just walking in direction of the room where Tay is trying his suit. When I arrived, I knocked on the door, I heard Tay say come in, so I did.

"Hi, are you still waiting to get fit in?" I said entering in the room and noticing that Tay was sitting all by himself.

"Hi my love. Yes, I'm still waiting. Do you have the dress?" Tay said.

"Yes, I have my dress but unfortunately, I can't show it to you."

"But why can't you show me the dress?" Tay asked pouting.

"Because they told me not to. Also, they want a real reaction from you when you see me as Stella walking down the aisle." I answered his question before kissing him.

Then we heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in" Tay said

"Hello, my name is Kevin, and I will be the one who will be fitting Taylor for the wedding episode" The man said then looked at me "Maybe would be best if you would get out to give him some privacy while his trying the suit."