Chapter 1

Dedicated to Jasminearun hope you like it.

A man looking dashing in a three suit came outside the luxurious hotel at London in anger. He sat inside his car and drove fastly. Soon the car stopped in front of a huge mansion. The name plate read ' maheswari sadan' .

Throwing the keys to the guard , he dashed inside climbing the stairs hurriedly.

"Sanskar..."

His step halted hearing the voice. He turned to see a lady in his late 40s looking beautiful. Seeing her his anger increased and turning his face , he started to climb the stair again.

" Sanskar stop there. I need to talk to you " the voice again stopped him. Taking a deep sigh he climbed down the stair and stood in front of her.

" Sanskar , how can you just leave her there alone and walk out? She is your future wife sanskaar. .." the lady asked angrily

" stop it mom... she is nothing to me. You fooled me telling , there is an important meeting with one of our client and the deal is important to our company and dad. Believing you I left my meeting and went to hotel only to see her and to know that you tricked me to attend your so called arranged date. And now you have the audacity to shout at me seriously mom.. I told I'm not going to marry anyone..."

Frustrated sanskaar lashed out. The lady is his mother Mrs. Sujata Ram maheswari .

" Sanskar I know I did wrong by tricking you , but why can't you understand I did this for your own good. It's been 3 years sanskar. You are spoiling your life infront of my eyes and that too for that girl your one side love. Seriously and you wish I will let you spoil your life just like that. Why can't you just forget her and move on. I regret the day when you went to India. Just because of her you are wasting your life. God knows if she is even alive or not...." sujata yelled angrily.

"Enough... just stop it. Don't you dare say that. She is alive and the proof is infront of you , and thts me being alive. Last time I'm telling you , I have only one love in my life and that is her. If I ever going to marry anyone in future then thts her else forget it. So pls mom I beg you leave this topic here ". saying he ran from there climbing the stairs while sujata was looking the way he went with tears in her eyes.

" I understand you sanskaar. I will be happy if you both United. But here she don't even know about your love. And what if she is nt alive or even if she what if you are not an important part in her life. That's why I'm scared sanskaar. I can't see you more broken. I just want your happiness bacha...." she thought in her mind. Wiping her eyes she went from there.