Chapter 18

" you have to let her go to let her live. She is dying maa.. Did you heard my daughter your shona is dying . So pls if you want to  see her alive just let me take her with me it's her last chance. Pls. ... "  His father yelled while crying. While both grandma and sanskaar stood still.

Grandma turned to see her father saying silently.  She was startled for a moment to see him crying like that ,  that too for the first time. It didn't set well with her,  not because  she is fond of him but because she knew he was a heartless person and for him to cry then it will surely true her shona  is really..... no the thought scared the hell out of her.

" you are lying right ? You just wants to take her away from me thts why you are saying all these nonsense right? " She shouted holding his collar shaking him.

"I so wish it's all a lie. But no.. shona... she has brain tumor and it's her last stage. Just few more days are with her maa. She knew everything and she list her hope to get well. After getting tired of everything ,  she ran away from home to find you and spent the rest of her days with you. At first I thought may be my daughter will at least will be happy when her die so I didn't try to find her. But now I got a hope one last hope to make her cure. I need to take her to Canada very soon for her treatment. It's her and ours last chance. And now she knew I'm here so I'm sure she will try to ran away from here too. That's why I need to take her with me today itself.  Pls pls help me. It's my last chance to save my daughter your shona maa.. pls. .." He said crying. 

Hearing him sanskaar and nani were too shocked to react anything.  Grandma agreed to take her with him.

Present day

Sanskaar was lost in the thoughts of that day. He was staring at nothing lost in thoughts.  His phone ringed breaking his chain of thoughts and looking the caller Id a small smile formed in his lips.

" Hello my darling . How are you ? " He said smiling

" your darling is angry with you because you forgot her once you reached London" the other person said angrily

"Haww... how can you say like that my darling.  I'm hurt. I can forget anything but you na..never..." He said dramatically clutching his heart.

" dramatic much ha... but will not work here. I'm seriously angry with you. " the person said.

"I'm sorry nani... pls don't be mad. Look I held my ears too. Ok I was really busy with one of the important deal that's why I didn't called or else you knew of always call you once in a week same goes to krish too but these  2 months I was hell busy thts why.. so sorry darling pls man jao...."  He said cutely holding her ear with one hand.

" ok ok I forgive you. But don't repeat it ok." Nani said and sanskaar sighed.

" thank you my lord."  He said

"How are you grandma... all ok right ?" He asked again

I'm fine sanskaar don't worry. It's just I miss shona Somedays very badly. And I know you also miss her. I hope she is ok and soon come back to us."  Nani said

" of course  nani she will be back soon.  Where will she go other than to us right ?"  He said

" right and when she will be back , I want you guys together. I want to see you guys getting married to each other. I know you love her very much.  So I want you to propose her amd make this one side love to two side ok sanskaar ." Nani said

" your wish my command " He said bowing his head.

" nautanki... but... " grandma paused for a moment..

" what happend nani ?" He asked

"Will she forgive us Sanskar?   Although whatever we did was for her good but it was against her will.  Can she ever forgive us for that? " grandma said sadly..

" don't worry darlo  she will forgive... after all she is our shona right. When she will come just say her sorry and then why fear when sanskaar is here. Everything will be ok. " He said

Hearing him nani smile other side . After taking for some more minutes the hung up the phone.

" I know nani you are scared about her reaction. But don't worry she will forgive you for doing that. But I didn't do anything against her will. And I will not let anything happen against her will ever. That day whatever  happened was because she agreed to let them happen. "  Sanskar said in his mind staring swara's photo which was in his hands.