Chapter 4

Flashback continues

The next morning sanskaar  woke up as usual. Today he was free so he woke up late and take his own sweet time to get ready. After having breakfast  he went outside the house only to get shocked.

Why not ?  He saw his car parked infront of the next house. He hurriedly  went there and looked the car to confirm it's his or not.

" it's my car only but how did it came here ?  "  He thought looking here and there. Seeing no one he thought to take his car from there but couldn't open the door and the key was no where to find.

" who are you ?"  He heard a voice from behind and turned only to shout.

" TUM. .."  both screamed together

" what are you doing here ?  Are you stalking me ?"  Both asked same time

" I'm not . My house is here "  both again said together.

"  you car thief why did you stolen my car ?"  Sanskar asked after a short silence.

" hey don't you dare call me thief ok. I didn't stolen anything. I asked you softly to drop me because  it was urgent but you didn't. So I was left with no choice ok "  she said

" really first you stole my car and now justifying yourself wah ji "  He said again

" look don't call me thief again ok "  she said sternly  pointing her finger. 

" I will call. What will you do car thief "  He said smiling pointing fingers.

" arghh... leave it you jungli billi...."  Sanskar shouted trying to push her who in anger biting  his finger.  Somehow Somehow he saved his finger and was blowing air and caressing his finger glaring her. " wild cat "  He murmered 

" I warned you not to call me thief but you didn't. Now it's your car keys waise bhi I should have returned to you. I already asked for your address but it's good you came yourself nd how will I knw the adreess which I was searching is beside me. "  she said throwing car keys to him which he holded glaring her..

" I will not leave you.. "  He threatened  glaring her and went from there taking his car while she went inside her house without giving a damn to his threat.

"That time already I was planning to get back at you. But till now I didn't  got to know why you took my car that day. It's not that it is important that's why I didn't asked you. May be I will ask when you will be back to me again.. i hope at that time you will rember all these.... how much more i have to wait  swara.... i want to say lot of things to you mainly about  my love for you. ... please come soon...."