Chapter 15

"Good morning sanu.  Wake up."  Swara said caressing his hair and patting his cheeks to which his lips curved into a small smile  and slowly opened his eyes. Seeing swara he smiled widely and sat up stretching the body. 

" shona aru you ok?  You are not feeling dizzy right ? "  soon his face turned to worry and sat  properly only to hold cup her cheeks and asked only to see her shaking her head fondly. 

" sanku relax I'm fine only. So just fresh up and let's have our morning tea. I made myself so now get up and run " she said standing up and pushing him to the washroom.

Soon he came up Nd both had their morning tea with little bit of bickerings.

" sanu we should rush. Grandma called me ,  she is very much worried so can we go ? "  she asked

" ya right . Let's go."

They both returned home in between having their breakfast from one of the daba nearby.

" you guys are finally here.  Good . You both are ok right? "  grandma asked hugging them both to which they responded sweetly. 

" yes my sweetie. We both are fine and I had a wonderful birthday blast. All thanks to my aru.. ok now what's cooking dear? I'm hungry " Sanskar asked going towards the kitchen while grandma followed him.

" seriously sanu we just had our breakfast and yet you are hungry.  " she asked shaking her head in disbelief following them.

" so what I always have space in my stomach for my sweetheart 's food. She is such an amazing cook and her food mahn. . Too good just like her ." He praise placing a soft kiss on grandma's cheeks to which swara rolled her eyes at his drama .

Soon the reached kitchen and sanskaar began to digg in. ..

" yaar what I this? Give me too yaar it's my favourite too " swara said trying to take a bite from the plate but na... no use

" no my dear. It's all mine get lost " He spotted without any mercy and continued eating his favourite dum biriyani.

They both were fighting while nani chuckled seeing them and wishing them always like this in mind she went from there leaving them like that.

One such evening the family decided to go for an short outing.

Swara , Sanskar and grandma went to the nearby restaurant to have a peaceful dinner. Soon their order came and they had there food while chatting.

After that they  went to the beach. They were sitting near the shore and was having their favourite dessert ice centre when  grandma's eyes got something and she became scared. 

" kids it's enough. Let's go back I'm tired so pls.  Come fast." She urged them and holding swara's hand she went from there fastly while they both were confused and thinking what happend to grandma suddenly.