Chapter 9

"TUM ... what are you doing here and how dare you enter in my house "  shouted sanskaar angrily looking at swara who is looking damn beautiful in a white crop top and he answered with open hair and eyes adoring a black Goggle.

" arghh man don't shout ok.  My ears are perfectly all right and I didn't come  just like that ,  I was invited ok so before you bombard with your questions I'm not here to see you so shut up and I will go just wait till he comes "  she said entering inside the house like she owns it while sanskaar was glaring her angrily.

"  who?   "  He asked again 

" it's krish he called me here." 

" champ... why you called her here and where the hell are you ?  Come soon or else  anything can happen here "  He muttered

" waise today you proved me right "  Sanskar said suddenly confusing her.

" what ?" 

" nothing it's just I already knew you are a gone case now you proved by  wearing this goggle that too inside the house. "  He said mocking her pointing to her eyes.

" ohh this ... it is not an ordinary glass. From this we can see the naked body of human. Kya don't you believe me ?  Arey it's true. It's imported. Waise you actually give me a good show but can I tell you something your abs... it's too weak... you should work hard baby ... " she said glancing his upper body while sanskaar  was shocked and hided himself behind the wall next to him.

" you are joking right ? There is no such glass" He fumbled

" arey I'm not lying. I told you na   and I really meant you need to work a bit more. It's not like it's too bad but little bit work out will do wonders. Amd ha dont worry i only looked above." She said hiding her smile turning away from him.

" you...." Sanskar shouted but stopped seeing her smiling chucking face through the mirror infront of her and he understood she was fooling him. He smacked his head for believing her even for a moment.

He went towards her from behind the wall smirking abd stood in front of her. She was shocked and was staring him.

" what ? "  She asked

" nothing I was thinking you already so the upper part so why don't I show you whole kyun it's a nice idea right ?  What ?  Why are you looking at me like this ?  If you have no problem in seeing me why will I shy away showing you right baby after all its you my shona darling. What say ?"  He said moving closely to her . He slowly lifted his hand touching her hair and placing the left one behind her ear. Slowly he reached her cheeks caressing her cheeks and said staring her eyes while she was numb for a moment and then suddenly pushes him slightly and went back.

" you ... what do you think of yourself and stay in your limits ok "  she said stammering here and there .

" why baby you only started this na.. so let me end this shona... "  He again said moving towards her while she backed away. ..

" stop right there sanskaar and what start ... end and all.  It's just a normal glass nothing else and I didn't see anything ok so stop it and stay away from me " she shouted hurriedly seeing him coming towards her.

Hearing her sanskaar laughed out suddenly while she was staring him Confused.

" I already know baby vo kya hai na when you plan something beware of mirrors jaan "  He said flicking her head and sat on the couch passing her.

While she was confused soon swara ki dimag worked and she saw the mirror. Biting her tongue she smacked herself on head amd slowly turned to see him casually sitting. 

" where is this krish till now he didn't come and now I can't stand infront  of him ,  better run from here swara "  she muttered to herself .

" by the way why krish called you ?" He asked suddenly breaking her thoughts.

" vo I wanted to learn  chess  although i know  but not a pro so he told there is  someone who is the champion  of chess Nd he will introduce him to me and he told me to meet here although I don't know why he chose here "  she said looking anywhere but him.

" you are standing in front of the champion itself miss beautiful "  someone said and both turned to see krish at the entrance. Hearing him she turned to sanskaar who was smirking while swara stood numb.

" what ?  He and champion ?"  She exclaimed.

" of course darling so shall we start ?"  Sanskar  asked

" no way "  she said
" and you krish you didnt get any one to teach me chess . In no way im going yo kearn from him." She said glaring krish   krish was like what the hell just happened here.

" and you don't think so high of you ok and what I said is true even though the glass is fake but your abs still need workout and I really saw its weak and now if you are thinking when and how then you should watch out when you were showing your abs on the garden. Now bye darling take care. "  she said and went from there wearing the goggle while sanskaar was glaring her and the way she went. He angrily went inside while krish was like why am I even here.

And I don't know what the hell is have written here. It's been too much time for my writing so I don't know what I have done.   If there is any suggestions do tell me.