XXIII

During my journey, I meet lot of strong people, that i fought. They helped me getting more powerful, and I'm thankful for that. I still killed them though.

I visited many villages, and most of them were affected by war, they were extremely poor. I helped them all with the best of my abilities as to repent for my past sins... as a result, I gained the nicknames "Bubblegum Princess", "Pink angel" "Cherry blossom" and my favourite "Healing Queen"

They all gave me, as a present, forbidden techniques, special to their village. They all said the same thing:' We know that you'll use it for the greater good'. Trust, that I'm not used to have.

I mastered all of those techniques, plus chidori, rasengan and hiraishin (minato's). And my chakra reserve are vast as an ocean, constently flowing and moving like a waterfall.

To sum up, I can fucking spam ninjutsu attacks all day for 3 weeks straight and I'll still have some chakra to keep me alive.

I'm now 12, and i want to see my kids. I visited Gaara way more than i did for Naruto and sasuke,and it's Inner's fault! She told me that i shouldn't go to konoha a lot or else they'll notice me!

Who're you trying to convince? Bitch get your sanity back.

Tsk.

Anyways, I must go to konoha now. I start running and running. Mid way, i meet with some dumbasses that tried to pull an ambuscade. As if i would fall for petty tricks like that! Haha.

At the gate. I put on my best scared and lost girl. (My rinnegan was covered by white bandages)
-misters...

They look at me.
-what are you doing here little girl? Are you lost? Where are your parents..?
-mom... Mom and dad never came back after leading me to some forest... I've been walking for a week..

Their eyes soften, and they start to pity me. One of them brought me to the hokage's office. He knocks and wait for the hokage to let us in.

He opens the door and the hokage seemed surprised. As if he didn't sense my chakra's signature.
-hohoho.. What do we have here..! Who is this Young girl?
-...m-my name is Sakura.. Sakura Haruno.

His eyes widen.

He remembers me?! Shit shit shit! Should I knock him out?! No. He's a damn hokage.

-uhm... Sakura, sakura... Are you sure you're not originally from here?

-I don't think so, my parents used to tell me that i'm from konora- komoha- konoha!
-this is konoha.

My eyes widen (fake)

-really?! Then, I unconsciously came back!

I show him a goofy grin.
-where are your parents?

I flinch, then look down, with the corner of my smile twitching (as if I'm on the verge of crying)

He understands (probably) and send someone to show me the way to my parents' house. I go take a bath, since I need to relax, and stay there for 2hours.

I wear a white and red kimono, and bring my sword with me. I put a genjutsu on it so no one will be able to see it. After that, I head to Naruto's house. I knock three times and enter. Oh, Sasuke's here too.

We stare at each other for a second, and I get attacked by a blond cutie.
-hahaha..! what's up?
-nothing special, I invited Sasuke to play cards dattebayo!
-without me?
-I d-didn't mean to exclude you-ttebayo...
-kyaaa!! So cute! It was a joke only!! Don't make me feel like a villain!
-hehe..