XXI

I arrive at his HQ and am welcomed by the one and unique Orochimaru! So kind of him to show his face to me!

I count on you Inner.

Roger bestie!

-hey old man! Did you miss me a lot?
-no it was way better without you.
-aww don't say that! That'll make me incredibly sad!
-I don't care?
-why can't you match my energy for once?
-just get in, we'll start right away with your training.
-not even letting me rest when it was quite the long trip! So cruel!

I missed this feeling of utter disgust at each end of my sentences~

He make me go through some 'medical' check to see if someone put a tracking object in my body. After that, he experienced many new products he created on my body. And It was so damn painful.

I think I softened the time I was away.

No you didn't, these things he's putting on your body are on a whole different level than the ones he used to put.

Well, it seems he's angry at me for leaving him. So disgusting.

I immediately go back to training and this time I tried to use as much ninjutsu technique as I could in the best sequence I could create.

4hours of training later I go to his study and meditate while learning new medical jutsus.

Only 15 left and you'll be able to get Tsunade's Seal.

Thanks for the reminder.

I go to the people I use to try my medical jutsus (I don't use them like orochimaru does to me, they are his subjects and I treat them after their training)

I sleep for 4 hours, while constantly meditating.

A month later, in the library. Trying to learn the final medical jutsu. Inner start to do me a lecture about tsunade's seal.

Strength of a Hundred Seal is a jutsu from the Sage of Six Paths era, that requires extremely delicate chakra control.

By storing a vast amounts of chakra over an extended period of time into a specific point on their body (usually the forehead) the user creates this seal. Once the seal is formed, the user's already impressive chakra control allows them to perform techniques without any wasted energy.

While the Creation Rebirth was invented by tsunade to make the body's cell division forcibly stimulated. Whenever the body's tissues are damaged or an organ is destroyed, the injury will instantly heal regardless of the severity. So long as Creation Rebirth remains active, the user cannot die

Creation Rebirth does not repair the old cells, instead hastening the creation of new ones through division. Because a body's cells can only split a certain number of times, the user shortens their natural lifespan whenever this technique is used.

Thank you Inner, I never knew that there was this much to this Seal

There is also The Ninja Art Creation Rebirth (Strength of a Hundred Technique) which is a forbidden technique that is only accessible to those who have mastered the Creation Rebirth technique.

It's very similar in nature to its parent technique, which also regenerates the user's wounds via accelerated cell division, the Strength of a Hundred Technique has a continuous, automatic effect that will heal any damage that the user sustains instantly without the need to make hand seals or even a conscious effort to activate the healing process as long as they have chakra left.

It's not just similar, it's almost the same thing.

Similar?

Whatever. Anyways, sum it up please?

Ugh, just do some poof, boom KACHOW then SHANARO and you'll get it.

Ohhh~ okay!

Seriously? You understood that poor explanation and not the one I spent many days searching information of ?!

Hehe..

After a few hours (separate hours, since orochibitch won't leave me alone with his useless experiences) of trying to master the last jutsu, I FINALLY DO IT!

Now let do some poof, boom KACHOW then
SHANARO!

I go get a mirror and see the seal on my forehead.

-KYAAAAA I DID IT! I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!
-What are these screams for in my study!
-KYAAA LOOK, I FINALLY DID THE SEAL!

You're too excited, calm down bestie.

Right. *inhale deeply* *screams*
-oh hell- shut up! And what seal are you talki- The Strength of a Hundred Technique?! Where did you learn it?! How?!
-oh wow you're gonna calm down, cuz I'm the one supposed to be excited right now.

He asked me thousands of questions that I don't answer of course. He makes it harder for me in the trainings and experiences as a revenge.

What a bitchy guy, it's annoying how he holds grudges like that.

Right?! He's so annoying.

_______________________________________

I'm super sorry that this chapter is so short! Due to some family problems I couldn't do more than what I've done right here.

I didn't have a lot of inspiration for this chapter, and I think I rushed the events too much? Or is it just me that is always dragging too much? I dont think so, since each chapter have pretty much a lot of events.

I don't remember doing a 'chill' chapter, and I hope i won't do one.

Sorry again to disappoint you with this chapter. Have a great day!

_______________________________________